DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interactive Panoramic 360 - How to?

maintenanceguy

Reactions
I'm not even sure what they're really called. Two of them can be found in the post here: 2 Pro - What a difference a day makes

Can somebody give me a quick and dirty lesson on making these interactive panoramic images that let you navigate left and right using your mouse. I just need to be pointed int he right direction and I'll figure out the rest but I don't know where to begin, or even what it's called.

Thanks.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I'm not even sure what they're really called. Two of them can be found in the post here: 2 Pro - What a difference a day makes

Can somebody give me a quick and dirty lesson on making these interactive panoramic images that let you navigate left and right using your mouse. I just need to be pointed int he right direction and I'll figure out the rest but I don't know where to begin, or even what it's called.

Thanks.
Here is a old video, steps are the same. Note that this employees the Litchi App as the old Mavic doesn't have this feature, you don't say what your flying so you may not be able to do one automatically, but with careful manual pictures you might pull one off :) Note he is using a DJI Mavic 2 Pro (Top of the line)

Hi @maintenanceguy

I have not watched the videos above yet but below is a quick run through of what I do.
  • Take the pano images using 'Pano' in DJI Fly and then choose the globe option.
  • Export the images to your PC. You can use any stitching software (I personally use Lightroom or Microsoft ICE - ICE seems to be more accurate and certainly faster).
  • I then import into Photoshop to adjust the levels/curves and increase the canvas size to a 2:1 ratio.
  • Save as jpg and then open Kuula in your browser.
  • Create a free account and then upload the image. When processed, you can apply various changes and then publish and share.
  • Paste the share link to wherever you need to.
I hope this help a little.

I use PTGUI for my panos now. ICE perfect for windows users and its free. I went to mac and paid for PTGUI. Ice would only accept Jpeg images whereas ptgui accepts raw photos.

I take my photos with MA2, import them all to lightroom, do my edit on one photo and copy settings to all the other photos, export then.

In to Ptgui and get them all stitched together and it does the rest, export at jpeg 100% quality, size i normally do is 25000x125000.

Into photoshop then and add a similar looking sky to mine that I have in the photo, this is because when it comes into photoshop there is a black section at the top that needs filled. Get that in then use gradient filter tool to blend the image with the sky, resize the image then for facebook to 15000x7500.

Job done and it gives me very detailed 360s even when zoomed in. If anyone needs any more info hit me up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair