DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing Dronelink

Glad you’re back Jim. Used autopilot since the early days so glad to be able to use dronelink on M2P. I’m sure your vision aligns with my needs as it did in the past!

Reactions: dronelink
Hi Jim, thanks for making this app. Does your team have plans for making a function for creating orthomosaics? I currently use Dronedeploy to take photos over terrain but other than its auto search pattern portion it's limited. Having more control over this process would be highly beneficial for guys like me (manual camera settings, control over uas speed, ability to tweak individual parts of the auto search grid).

Thanks!

Yes! We will be publishing our roadmap soon and we need the community to help us prioritize it. Would love to gather as many votes and specific requirements as possible. Rapidly rolling out new features is what Dronelink is designed for!

Reactions: ChrisOutdoors
DId you download the app from the Google Play store or via the direct download (APK)? The direct download should correct the issue.

You won't be able to sign in until you verify the email. It is possible you accidentally put the wrong email address in. You can either try registering again to make sure, or submit a direct support request with your account details so we can check.

I filled out the form on your link.

i live in austin as well.. well.. just outside of georgetown.. i will start looking into this software as well..

I will be presenting Dronelink at the Austin Drone Meetup on September. Are you a part of the group?

Okay good. First I have to say that this looks very promising. I am impressed so far with the web planner and preview/debug graphs.

1: I get a bit confused when working with lists and edit list while they are inserted into markers etc. Can I edit a list while working on a path using that list? Or do I have to go out to components, edit and go back to the plan?
2: When planning a path with markers and then moving a waypoint - all markers moved along the path as they were fixed to a percentage of the path distance rather then a fixed location. This was not what I expected as I needed to reposition most markers.
3. I experienced that the debug graph did not show video capture when the start capture was embedded in a list that was attached to a marker on a path. If I added a start capture to the plan before the path the red recording bar showed up in the timeline.
4. Drone type selection for preview and video setting command should include 4k HQ as this is available on Mavic 2 Pro and has smaller FOV than 4k FOV.

That's all for now! Good work so far - I will fly a test mission today.

Okay good.
Sorry, that was a link to our Beta topic in the Dronelink forums. You can post here too if you want.

1: I get a bit confused when working with lists and edit list while they are inserted into markers etc. Can I edit a list while working on a path using that list? Or do I have to go out to components, edit and go back to the plan?
If you have a list in your mission plan, you can edit it directly in the mission plan. If the list was included from a repository, you can also edit it directly in your mission plan, but just know that if you go back to the version of the list saved off in your repository, it will not have the changes that you made to the copy of it in your plan. If you decide to make changes to the repo version, you will be prompted that changes are available the next time you open the plan. Then you have to decide if you want to overwrite the plan copy of the list with the one from the repo.

2: When planning a path with markers and then moving a waypoint - all markers moved along the path as they were fixed to a percentage of the path distance rather then a fixed location. This was not what I expected as I needed to reposition most markers.
Sticky markers is one of the items on the roadmap. There are cases where people want the current behavior, and other cases where it should be "sticky", meaning attempt to place the marker on the closest GPS coordinate on the path after the path has been warped.

3. I experienced that the debug graph did not show video capture when the start capture was embedded in a list that was attached to a marker on a path. If I added a start capture to the plan before the path the red recording bar showed up in the timeline.
Can you submit a support ticket with a link to this plan so we can confirm?

4. Drone type selection for preview and video setting command should include 4k HQ as this is available on Mavic 2 Pro and has smaller FOV than 4k FOV.
All of the options out there are currently full-sensor. Any ideas on how to implement this? For example, could make a separate drop down saying if you are in photo or video?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000