DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the new Cyclone Antenna System

I have a question on the Cyclone. If the battery runs out of juice or the unit is turned off will the system work say like a "Control " no amp model still performing to stock or slightly better?

My Cyclone will be here next week installed on my Inspire 1 V2 remote. I have the same stock Inspire 1 V2 remote already so can compare them same time/same location.

I'm considering buying a second Mavic controller already mod from titans website also so I can use Cyclone on both. I may wait till next week and see how the two Inspire remotes compare head to head to see if it helps in my area.

I flew my stock Mavic today in a wooded area of our property the trees kill the range here. More open areas the Mavic has no issue with range but today I lost signal at 2000ft.

Some areas are just tough wifi range wise. If I could get another 1000Ft in those tough spots I would be happy.
No it will not work without power being applied to it nor will it work in a passive like mode as you're speaking about.

Listen @scottebay I never, (and I mean never) spoke ill of Titan or their products. I've never changed. I did share my skeptism for the YouTube video, on a new YouTube account raving about it. Still do. It looks fishy. But that's my opinion. I don't have to agree with you.

You just simply put, are talking out your you know what.

What I DID SAY, and I still say is, when people are asking "should I get this or...." I made mention that I don't think Titan has enough "word of mouth" #1 and #2, not enough factual based videos to back up the claims. Still stand by that, but you're right that's changing!

Lastly, (as this is the last I will say to you, who is the definition of a troll, posting to cause trouble and get a reaction), I told people wanting to buy ANY antenna system that you'd be hard pressed to beat the Stock Mavic Ocusync system. That I still stand by also. The top of the modded leaderboard is and was had more Stock controllers than modded. With that being said I get the penetration need. But that's not what I was speaking to. So, IF you were going to pop your controller and do any mod, a Titan is more risky than Say a DBS boosted. Because of the large following, and tons of videos to prove it. Again, Puten, my opinion. Not yours.

So you and your friend @SRJ_Mavic_PRO like to troll my posts and put worlds and statements in my mouth that I simply did not say. My statements were to advise that you should ensure you can get all you can get out of a stock controller before going this route.

But to you and your friends despair, I put my money where my mouth was and bought not only a Cyclone antenna, oh and I also bought a controller and did the Mod myself.

So far, I love it. I think it's well built, well designed and fun to play with. I will test it to its max and video it, when the weather here allows me to. It's been 110 to 115 everyday and my bird don't like it that warm.

So keep my name out of your mouth. Please and thank you.

#notrollingzone Scotty.

I won't even acknowledge your comments in regards to me (because they are so ridiculous.) I will comment on your SRJ statement. He's not my friend, I've never messaged him (or her if they are a female.) I just agreed with some of their statements. They can come back and verify that if they want to. Heck, I agree with some of your statements and I'm not friends with you or anyone here. Like I said before, I'm here to help people and glean info about the Mavic, that's all and that's what a forum is supposed to be all about right?

I won't even acknowledge your comments in regards to me (because they are so ridiculous.) I will comment on your SRJ statement. He's not my friend, I've never messaged him (or her if they are a female.) I just agreed with some of their statements. They can come back and verify that if they want to. Heck, I agree with some of your statements and I'm not friends with you or anyone here. Like I said before, I'm here to help people and glean info about the Mavic, that's all and that's what a forum is supposed to be all about right?

Who is "they"... bro speak for yourself and quit quoting other people. Don't tell everyone I was speaking negative of this company and their products when I simply put never did.

Prove me wrong. Find the message where I said they were a bad company that made bad products?

Exactly- nada.

Troll elsewhere my friend.

Who is "they"... bro speak for yourself and quit quoting other people. Don't tell everyone I was speaking negative of this company and their products when I simply put never did.

Prove me wrong. Find the message where I said they were a bad company that made bad products?

Exactly- nada.

Troll elsewhere my friend.

What does this statement have to do with your quote? They is the person that is SRJ. Btw, I thought you weren't talking to me anymore?

Nothing personal but to me a friend is someone you have a close relationship with. If we're being real, we are all acquaintances here and nothing wrong with that.

Did you have to google that?

Good for you. Learning, even at your age is very important.

Oh and I'm not talking to you, I'm talking at you. Because I don't get worked up over trolls.

Quit trolling me Scotty... I have a girl buddy.

No thank you to it . If I see anymore reports in this on you or SJR or LightSpeed and I am going to come through this thread and clean and warn all I have to delete This has done got old .
Now please stay on topic and stop the bickering .

No thank you to it . If I see anymore reports in this on you or SJR or LightSpeed and I am going to come through this thread and clean and warn all I have to delete This has done got old .

That's exactly what my posts say, stay on topic and help each other.

Thanks Dirk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103