DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 13.1.3

ScheisseKopf

Reactions
Did anyone update their Apple tablet to IOS 13.1.3 and used DJI GO 4 app?
Please tell me if there were any glitches. I have been waiting till all bug get fixed.

From iOS 12 to 13.1.3 or from a previous version 13 to 13.1.3? I haven't experienced any issues since upgrading from 12 to 13.

I updated and have only flew this morning due to weather
and had no issues at all. Wasn’t having any before I did it.

Reactions: Thomas B
i did the update on my ipad 6 gen and now have nonstop compass issues with my m2p ph4p2.0 and my mpp,the compass issues are so bad i had to stop using my ipad and have to use my note 9 and movero glasses

Did anyone update their Apple tablet to IOS 13.1.3 and used DJI GO 4 app?
Please tell me if there were any glitches. I have been waiting till all bug get fixed.
The iPad does not use iOS this is the phone update. They use iPad OS, they are different.

Reactions: pmshop
The iPad does not use iOS this is the phone update. They use iPad OS, they are different.
my ipad 6 gen did the new update last week”ipados 13.1.3“ afterwards i took my drones m2p mpp ph4p2.0 out of town and on saturday i had nonstop issues with all the drones needing recalibration,i didn’t realize at the time the problem was only with my ipad and didn’t even think about the update until i read this post,i’ve always had to recalibrate my m2p when using the ipad only but now it has extended to all the drones with the ph4 having the worst problem it never recalibrates unless i use my android devices

After the update on my iPhone 6s from 12.x to 13.1.2 my DJI Go 4 app crashed all the time. I found it out when I went flying with a friend. My friend gave me his Android Smartphone with the latest update and I could fly.
After I returned home I updated the DJI Go 4 app. Now I cannot activate sport mode on my MPP.

After the update on my iPhone 6s from 12.x to 13.1.2 my DJI Go 4 app crashed all the time. I found it out when I went flying with a friend. My friend gave me his Android Smartphone with the latest update and I could fly.
After I returned home I updated the DJI Go 4 app. Now I cannot activate sport mode on my MPP.
I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read that anything older than an iPhone 7 wouldn’t properly operate on the newest version of iOS. That’s something you might want to look into, I haven’t had any problems on iOS 13.1.3

The iPhone 6S works on IOS 13.1.3. The iPhone 6 (without S) is not supported from the latest IOS.

The iPhone 6S works on IOS 13.1.3. The iPhone 6 (without S) is not supported from the latest IOS.
Im glad it’s working with your phone, I hate when companies have planned obsolescence. Apple is about to get on my nerves with all the “ bug fixes” they’re releasing ever since iOS 13 was released. It’s 13.2 at this point but that may change by the end of the day!

Newest IOS on brand new iPhone proMax. 256. Looks great! And the screen is so much brighter on the new proMax. Works well on IPhone 7 Plus as well!

I still have the problem that Sport Mode is not working on my Mavic Pro Platinum. It stays in GPS mode when I switch to Sport Mode. Why?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom