DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS lightning to micro USB cable?

VinnieK

Reactions
Does anyone know where I can find a four(4') foot lightning to micro USB cable? I previosly posted this in a Litchi thread but someone suggested I post here. No place I've looked (Amazon and Best Buy) has this cable avaible longer than 12". USB-c is killing me. Any suggestions are appreciated

I have this one. Haven't used it too much but no problems thus far.

Another option you might explore is an extension cable with male/female lightning connector. I purchased on of these (12”) on Amazon to use with my MM controller to iPad connection. Works fine for me.
They May come in different lengths as well, I didn’t need any more length than this.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• BFC2F83F-ADEC-4A5B-8D61-484FB8AF4C2D.png
    BFC2F83F-ADEC-4A5B-8D61-484FB8AF4C2D.png
    636.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks so much for the suggestion, I ordered it yesterday.
So I received the cable, connected it from my phone to the controller, and powered up my Air. I got an error message on the Litchi app indicating I did not have enough power for Litchi to work. I didn't take a screen shot and don't have the drone with me now so I don't know the exact message.
I have a 12" lightning to micro usb that I used to connect the my iphone to the controller when I first downloaded the Litchi app to see how it worked. It worked perfectly. I even put it in my goggles and everything was funtional so I know it's the 4' cable I ordered thru Ebay that is the problem.

Did you try this cable with your drone? If so, did this cable work for you. It's a very thin cable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochdgs