DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad 4th generation 128MB for DJI go 4

Aaaall

Reactions
I am about to buy an Ipad 4 for DJI GO 4.1.22. to fly my Mavic Pro. Should it compatible?did anyone use it?. thnk you

Last edited:
I m sure tons of people tried and or used the iPad mini 4 4th gen. I dont see anyone complaining

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaaall
Did I mention that I use the iPad mini 4 (2018) for the Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Air, Spark, Autel Evo, Tello. It works better than the Crystal Sky I have. The iPad mini never bombed. The CS freezes every once in awhile. But I must say... I like the CS a lot though.

Oooops, never new there were just a iPad 4...

my Ipad 4 air came in yesterday, I was exciting to plug it in to charge, but unfortunately it did not run the NLDGO4122.apk. I believe this app is for Samsung. Do you have any suggestion?
Joseph

Just curious, the apk file that your trying to install is this different than going to the play store and installing the DJI Go 4 app? I mean, why is it a issue unless you want a specific app installed?

Just curious, the apk file that your trying to install is this different than going to the play store and installing the DJI Go 4 app? I mean, why is it a issue unless you want a specific app installed?
the "stock" DJI GO 4 software kept asking me to upgrade to newer version, Upgrade firmware. I am using old FW.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes