DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 2 vs 3 vs 4? Please help

black_magic100

Reactions
First of all, I have gone through several posts on this topic, but I am still stuck on which one to buy. I am an android guy so all it would really be is a drone screen and maybe to watch a few movies on a plane or something here and there. It seems like the biggest difference between the 2 and 4 is the screen brightness which worries me. One thing I have not seen alot about is the mini 3 vs 4. Can you guys please recommend me specifically which model to buy as I don't want to make a mistake. Again, screen brightness really worries me.

When comparing the iPad Mini 2/3 to the iPad Mini 4, you'll notice the iPad Mini 4 is brighter, lighter, a little bit thinner, faster, and has an anti-reflective coating on the screen. Here's a video that digs into the differences:

When outdoors, I don't think either is bright enough to clearly see in direct sunlight. If you must fly in direct sunlight, you're probably going to want to fly in a shaded area or attach some kind of sun shade to block the sun from hitting the screen.

If a device that works in direct sunlight is a must-have, then you might want to look into the DJI CrystalSky. It's certainly not cheap by any means, but it's super bright.

Reactions: tracer bullet
When comparing the iPad Mini 2/3 to the iPad Mini 4, you'll notice the iPad Mini 4 is brighter, lighter, a little bit thinner, faster, and has an anti-reflective coating on the screen. Here's a video that digs into the differences:

When outdoors, I don't think either is bright enough to clearly see in direct sunlight. If you must fly in direct sunlight, you're probably going to want to fly in a shaded area or attach some kind of sun shade to block the sun from hitting the screen.

If a device that works in direct sunlight is a must-have, then you might want to look into the DJI CrystalSky. It's certainly not cheap by any means, but it's super bright.
You are an absolute god send. lol. SOOOOOO much help

Always wear a black shirt /coat or hoodie, it helps big time to see the screen when its bright out. The anti glare screen helps too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz