DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Pro 12,9 inch stand

Nico.Capy

Reactions
Hey!

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I haven't been able to find an answer that satisfied me yet. I'm thinking of getting myself an iPad Pro, but my mind isn't set on the size yet. Is there a good tablet stand for the 12,9 inch tablet that would fit my Mavic 2 Pro tablet? That might help my tablet choice.

Cheers!

From what I heard from a few video user, you will find it will top heavy and you will want to make sure you get a good lanyard.

From what I heard from a few video user, you will find it will top heavy and you will want to make sure you get a good lanyard.
I heard about the extra weight (which makes sense), and I don't mind it. I would use my iPad for a better flight experience, but to work on several projects too. All in all, It would be a good investment for me. I just can't seem to find an iPad Pro 12.9 inch stand

Reactions: Droniac
I recently purchased THIS for use with my 10-inch tablet. It is top-heavy. The single strap on my tab holder puts more strain on my neck when standing. I use this Tablet Holder with the controller. I took the hook off the original lanyard and put on the harness. When I feel like it, I am going to put a simple device on the holder to keep it from tipping forward when standing.

I recently purchased THIS for use with my 10-inch tablet. It is top-heavy. The single strap on my tab holder puts more strain on my neck when standing. I use this Tablet Holder with the controller.

Based on the cost of my Ipad Pro I did not want to trust the ebay or Amazon
low price options. I looked at some nice midrange options as well. I ended up going with a #Lifthor ( LifThor Manuals | LifThor Tablet Holders by Thor's Drone World ) no regrets , it holds the tablet in place and balance is perfect. This size screen makes up for fat fingers and editing right away is a breeze

Attachments

• IMG_5598_Original.jpg
    IMG_5598_Original.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey!

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I haven't been able to find an answer that satisfied me yet. I'm thinking of getting myself an iPad Pro, but my mind isn't set on the size yet. Is there a good tablet stand for the 12,9 inch tablet that would fit my Mavic 2 Pro tablet? That might help my tablet choice.

Cheers!
I like my tripod with iPad Pro slave to my smart controller. Flysafe & Godspeed Droniac

For context, I have an Air2s and started flying with a standard sized iPhone and quickly moved to an iPad Mini 5. I own/have owned both the 11" and 12.9" iPad pro (I use the 12.9" daily).

IMO it's way, way too big to use to fly. The only way I'd try to do it would be if I could sit the iPad on a desk/table and use a long cable to the controller, but I don't like to fly without facing the drone :/

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan