DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anyone NOT having recent activation issues

There is a fairly lengthy and ongoing thread on DJI's forum related to users being unable to activate/use newly purchased Mavic Air 2's, and since mine is supposed to arrive early next week, I am a bit curious if there are those here who have received their systems within the last day or so and had no issues with this. One of the possible reasons discussed was that DJI failed to properly upload a whole batch of recent serial numbers into its servers, so they are not recognized. This may be nothing, or it may be something - as DJI is telling those folks to send their systems back - and at this point, I am just curious.
I received mine last week. Everything seems ok except I couldn't find the "green box" to activate FOCUS TRACK.
Any thoughts?

Everything seems ok except I couldn't find the "green box" to activate FOCUS TRACK.
Any thoughts?[/QUOTE

I noticed this as well, and I don't think the DJI Fly App has that capability at this time. In fact, having only used DJI GO and DJI GO4 up until now, there are several things that I miss. DJI does have a history of adding features to their devices via firmware and App updates, so maybe our wishes will come true at later dates..Thumbswayup..

Last edited:
i got mine today and i cant activate it. tells me it is forbiden. waiting for dji to clarify with me what the hell is this. otherwise tomorrow will have to go to the store

i got mine today and i cant activate it. tells me it is forbiden. waiting for dji to clarify with me what the hell is this. otherwise tomorrow will have to go to the store
You will not get any feedback from dji for a while
If you bought it from a shop just return it.
I had the same.
Wouldn't activate

not sure the shop will accept the return, it as bought on the 19th of may and because of covid there is a no return policy

beccause of covid bought items are not accepted for return/eexchange, not sure if it applies to electronics though

so they took the drone but warned me of shipping fees if they have to return the drone, i dont think i should be paying for something it is unusable from the beginning.

so they took the drone but warned me of shipping fees if they have to return the drone, i dont think i should be paying for something it is unusable from the beginning.
Rubbish
They should swap it instantly or give you a refund.
I wouldn't leave the shop without one or the other
Don't let them push you around

unfortunately in this case the return period has expired. but i read on dji website they cover shipping fees when the problem is on their end and not because of user error

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter