DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it possible to shoot vertical video in the Mavic Mini?

rafamav

Reactions
If yes, how so? Thanks

edit: by vertical i mean 9:16 for cellphone viewing stories etc

You mean like those awful portrait mobile phone videos people shoot? I confess I think they ought to be banned . Bloody awful things..

Can probably do it in post processing I think...

No you can't, other than by cropping a normal horizontal one.

Only the Mavic 1 does it.

You mean like those awful portrait mobile phone videos people shoot? I confess I think they ought to be banned . Bloody awful things..

Just wanted to shoot some videos for instagram stories, otherwise they look like very small boxes

Just wanted to shoot some videos for instagram stories, otherwise they look like very small boxes
i hear u but insta really need to support non square media in this day and age (sorry just my pet hate with insta) :)

use a video editing suite? Da Vinci etc .... search on youtube for tutorials..

Reactions: RTKD

LOL, every time I see one of those, I have to suppress the urge to post really nasty insults. I do wish that when news channels use them, they would at least follow up with a suggestion that people stop doing that.

LOL, every time I see one of those, I have to suppress the urge to post really nasty insults. I do wish that when news channels use them, they would at least follow up with a suggestion that people stop doing that.
what? you dont put your TV on the wall in Portait orientation ?? :)

• Haha
Reactions: RTKD
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester