DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is the air2 s better than the mini 3

As you definitely know, the DJI Mavic Air series are usually better and more expensive than the Mini series. The Air 2S is a fresh, new drone of the higher series, and when the Mini 3 comes out, it will surely not be so old at that moment. From that I suppose that although the Mini 3 might have some new features in it introduced by DJI, it still will not be able to beat the Air 2S. The only things you should think about when it gets released are weight benefit and value.

The air 2S is more than a year old now. It was already beaten by the nano+, last year.

The nano+ already beat air 2S at a lower weight and price

Sorry.

I should have said "totally unqualified statement, demonstrably incorrect".

My mistake.

Reactions: Meta4
How much bigger is the mavic 3 sensor compared to nano + ?

Also how much worse is the bigger sensor in the mavic 3 compared to nano + in low light?

Where is your full frame sensor now? Lol

Say, what?

You claimed "Lot of aps c cameras that absolutely destroy full frame cameras"...demonstrably unqualified and untrue.

Perhaps consider not employing categorical commentary as fact?

Just a thought.

Say, what?

You claimed "Lot of aps c cameras that absolutely destroy full frame cameras"...demonstrably unqualified and untrue.

Just a thought.
Honesty mate, don’t waste your time and energy. @test2000Anafi claims are so ridiculously outlandish that he is either trolling us all or he truly believes them, in which case there’s something very very wrong with his understanding of basic physics and how optical systems work.

Honesty mate, don’t waste your time and energy. @test2000Anafi claims are so ridiculously outlandish that he is either trolling us all or he truly believes them, in which case there’s something very very wrong with his understanding of basic physics and how optical systems work.
Yes he pulled the same garbage on the Anafi forum to the point he caused people to just stop responding to him. LOL
I guess he figures he has a new audience here but its that same show folks ;)

Say, what?

Just a thought.

the size of the sensor is not as important as you think

Worry less about what drone you have and what it can do, and think more about what you can do with it. The best drone in the world is no good if you can’t fly, know nothing about photograph/cinematography and can’t edit.

Last edited:
Yes he pulled the same garbage on the Anafi forum to the point he caused people to just stop responding to him. LOL
I guess he figures he has a new audience here but its that same show folks ;)
That’s actually very interesting. I just checked the Parrot forum and he’s actually been deleted from their community entirely!
God knows what happened to get such a result, but this explains why he’s acting like this on our forum.

That’s actually very interesting. I just checked the Parrot forum and he’s actually been deleted from their community entirely!
God knows what happened to get such a result, but this explains why he’s acting like this on our forum.
I reported some people to the FAA, I believe one of them got fired from his job as a result but I guess I was correct about the regulations LOL

I’ve put him on ignore. I’ve never, ever even considered doing that on this forum before.

I reported some people to the FAA, I believe one of them got fired from his job as a result but I guess I was correct about the regulations LOL
I don't think the acronym LOL goes well in your response. When somebody gets fired is very sad. Whatever he did, because of your actions that human being stopped getting paid and as a result of that he won't be able to provide for him and his family. I'm not saying that mistakes or bad actions won't have to be corrected and even punished but when you have to do that, always do it in a constructive way. Laughing about it is way unhuman.

There's always going to be something better. Stop chasing the future drone and get really good at flying the one you already have.

the size of the sensor is not as important as you think
Photography is not really your thing, huh?

Please enlighten yourself with the test charts freely available to all at DXO and/or DPR.

Then lets discuss DR with regards to APSC vs FF.

Last edited:
Worry less about what drone you have and what it can do, and think more about what you can do with it. The best drone in the world is no good if you can’t fly, know nothing about photograph/cinematography and can’t edit.

Correct.

As the (true) cliche goes - "the best camera in the world is the one you have in your hands at that moment".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo