DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a good case for 2 mavic bodies?

paulatkin73

Reactions
Hi,

I wonder if anybody here already searched for something like that - a convenient travel case that would accommodate 2 mavic bodies, 4 batteries and a smart controller. a roller or a backpack - does not really matter.
Closest one i can think of after browsing amazon for 5 min would be a backpack for an inspire - it may fit it all, or go something completely custom, cutting your own styrofoam, which is a possible solution, but, not really likable.

but, realistically, i think a pelican 1510 is probably the best option - just hate to mess with the foam insert...

Last edited:
ok, i decided for now to go with something way cheaper and simpler, as, if it will not be good, i can ship back to where it came from. all i need from it to be able to keep it in the canoe, a simple waterproof case - this one seems like it may work out.

Yep, i saw that. My issue was - i have 2 drones i want to pack, plus accessories. Will see how this case i got will work out.

It's Harbor Freight but it's quite good. Same size as the Amazon one. I probably have purchased 4 or 5 of these for handgun transport and storage. Take 20% off with the coupon everybody has---

If your looking for a hard case, this is what I'm using and I really like it. I've got 3 batteries and if I had a 4th battery it would sit in the drone itself. All foam is precut for Mavic 2 series equipment.

There are plenty of them out there too that may fit your needs and for both type controllers

Just make sure they are cut out for Mavic 2 series (Pro and Zoom are the same)

Last edited:
EBay and Amazon have a hard case called Dacckit for like 25.00 to 30.00 on there brand new I got this one on there for 30 bo

Attachments

• 1562024490967247247642.jpg
    1562024490967247247642.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Lbesing
EBay and Amazon have a hard case called Dacckit for like 25.00 to 30.00 on there brand new I got this one on there for 30 bo
That's the one I'm using. A few of us took advantage of a sale and were able to get it for $7.99 (!) :eek:

so, the case is here and it is quite up to the expectations of what one can expect to get for $47. overall, it will do, for now. most essentials did fit, if 18" case would fit more than this 16" - not sure, but, it is OK.
it took additional strips of 2 side tape on the case walls in some places between layers of foam, to make it all stay in one place and not shift around - cannot say i like it much, but, it works. will go on a trip this weekend, so, will see how it will work out.

Attachments

• 2019-07-03 15.50.07.jpg
    2019-07-03 15.50.07.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member