DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a text Index of all DJI Go 4 commands?

geigy

Reactions
I'm thinking of spending an hour or so outlining all the DJI go 4 commands in text form. This would be a list of each page of the user interface with all the commands, and perhaps a reverse index to allow you to find a command quickly.

I have a feeling someone may have done this before. Please let me know if you've heard of such a thing thanks

Last edited:
I'm thinking of spending an hour or so outlining all the DJI go 4 commands in text form. This would be a list of each page of the user interface with all the commands, and perhaps a reverse index to allow you to find a command quickly.

I have a feeling someone has done this before. Please let me know if you've heard of such a thing thanks
Can you elaborate? Not sure I am following you, do you mean a list of the menus and sub menus in text form?

Can you elaborate? Not sure I am following you, do you mean a list of the menus and sub menus in text form?
Right - just the world's simplest text only table, with the location, name, and short description of each menu command.

My main use for this would be to quickly find the location of a setting or command, such as the Remote Controller Signal Lost: RTH / Hover / Land setting, which is off by itself in the Advanced Settings.

Actually, I'm kind of hoping someone else has done it already, since my clerical skills are not the greatest. What I really want to avoid is to spend the time on it, post a link here, and then have half a dozen people tell me, "Oh yeah, someone already did a command list". :-/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark