Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Is there something wrong with my Mavic Fotage?

Anaboll

Reaction score
Hello all,
I noticed something with my mavic footage. I saw alot mavic pro footage on YT . With Color Corection etc and without and mine do not look like that. All I can see is noise or seomething. I tried change sharpness etc.
This footage is with ISO 100, ND filter on - shutterspeed around 70-50 , D-log , Style +1/-1/-1
Is there something wrong with me that I see other people fotage 100x better ;/ ?
I know I can use neat video but there is alot of videos on YT straight from mavic that looks rly good.
Neat video is around 100$, so tell me if this is normal?
I can do some test videos with custom settings if someone want just tell me what should I chose and I will upload it tommorow.
noise test - Google Drive
DJI_004, 008, 009 setting I mentioned above.
And Sharpness +1 and 0 files are also ISO 100 DLog but without ND filter and +1 and 0 sharpness.
Thanks for help

PS. I found topic :
Mavic Pro: why DJI doesn't fix this huge flickering/compression problem?
and it asswers alot of questions I had but still if anyone could take a look on my videos that would be great.

Last edited:

Tony56

Reaction score
Posting your footage would help...
I flew mine with factory settings and am very happy...

ac0j

Reaction score
Posting your footage would help...
I flew mine with factory settings and am very happy...
He did.
click his link "noise test - Google Drive"

Tony56

Reaction score
My Bad.....
I see it now....
Did not know that was it...
Thank you...

beachcombing

Reaction score
Hello all,
I noticed something with my mavic footage. I saw alot mavic pro footage on YT . With Color Corection etc and without and mine do not look like that. All I can see is noise or seomething. I tried change sharpness etc.
This footage is with ISO 100, ND filter on - shutterspeed around 70-50 , D-log , Style +1/-1/-1
Is there something wrong with me that I see other people fotage 100x better ;/ ?
I know I can use neat video but there is alot of videos on YT straight from mavic that looks rly good.
Neat video is around 100$, so tell me if this is normal?
I can do some test videos with custom settings if someone want just tell me what should I chose and I will upload it tommorow.
noise test - Google Drive
DJI_004, 008, 009 setting I mentioned above.
And Sharpness +1 and 0 files are also ISO 100 DLog but without ND filter and +1 and 0 sharpness.
Thanks for help

PS. I found topic :
Mavic Pro: why DJI doesn't fix this huge flickering/compression problem?
and it asswers alot of questions I had but still if anyone could take a look on my videos that would be great.
Is this the footage from your mobile device or from the SD card?

Anaboll

Reaction score
From SD card. Now I;m doing some more tests - I think this was just my fault - I'm flying now with histogram :)
Here is some tests from today - D-LOG - ISO 100 sharpnes +1/0/-1 (files are named that way)
noise test v2 - Google Drive
So I think we can close topic, can soime check the latest videos and tell me it is all right ? :)

DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknipfer