DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this A Scam Or What ?

MrMavic

Reactions
Looks just like the Mavic and they claim it has a 7 kilometer range.

WARNING SCAM ALERT - Any time you see a Mavic looking drone for under $100.00 on FakeBook or anywhere else. $60.00 ...... LOL ... Get out of here.

Last edited:
Anything that looks like a DJI Mavic and is being sold at an incredibly low price is definitely a scam. Keep your money in your pocket where it's safe.

There is a Mavic Pro Fly More package advertised on several sites for $300. Several people tested it and it's definitely a scam. You receive an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation, but the tracking code is invalid and you never receive the products. Some people say they received a picture of the products. :rolleyes:

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, . . .

Reactions: Former Member
The funniest part is we have had multiple inquiries about these scams. It shows how big of suckers people become when the price gets good.

Reactions: InvisibleName
There is a Mavic Pro Fly More package advertised on several sites for $300. Several people tested it and it's definitely a scam. You receive an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation, but the tracking code is invalid and you never receive the products. Some people say they received a picture of the products. :rolleyes:

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, . . .

Sometimes I would rather pay too much and get the real thing, than pay too little and not get anything. Quack quack.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I posted this to warn others. Maybe I didn’t word it right, but of course I know it’s a scam. Did you buy one? Lol And DOES IT MEAN YOU'RE YELLING WHEN YOU USE ALL CAPS?

Last edited:
My little brother was ready to jump on it and I told him don’t do it. I wish there was a way for us to put these punks out of business.

I noticed that these scam artists are using dji adds and dji pictures . Last week there was on average 4–5 going on my Facebook . Facecrook don’t even try to boot the scammers anymore . Sad excuse for a company that knowingly allow scammers to advertise and steal hard-earned money .

They sent me a picture and I can't get the **** thing to fly.
DID YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE A PAPER PLANE OUT OF IT? If not then it's your fault. I can send you instructions on how to make a paper plane that flies.

DID YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE A PAPER PLANE OUT OF IT? If not then it's your fault. I can send you instructions on how to make a paper plane that flies.
Just keep tapping the three dot top right and selecting this is a scam and hopefully with enough facebook will shut em down.

Reactions: MrMavic
Unreal I finally get the thing up in the air and—- wait for it—. It flew away

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000