DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this kind of flying allowed?

dannybgoode

Reactions
This weekend I think I might take my MA and M2P our for a few batteries and just enjoy flying them.

I’m not going to worry that the MA seems a bit noisy or that under lab conditions the M2P’s camera isn’t quite what Dji did or did not claim.

I’m jusy going to lose myself in the flying and be happy that I have two great drones and some great locations to fly them at.

Is this allowed or is it frowned upon :)

It all depends where and how you are flying. If flying in the middle of nowhere under 400ft, no problem.
In the middle of Times Square in the middle of a workday at 1000ft, that would be frowned upon.

Reactions: Ogerdrone
I’m in the UK so unfortunately not but I am reliably informed it’s easy enough to get hold of ;).

I guess my sense of humour is a bit dry for a lot of folk on here also. :p
Move to Canada. You already speak the language. :)

Reactions: deleted member 877
I’m in the UK so unfortunately not but I am reliably informed it’s easy enough to get hold of ;).

I guess my sense of humour is a bit dry for a lot of folk on here also. :p
Not at all. I live in Colorado and we were the first state in the union to legalize the MJ. Tried it years ago (about 40 back) decided it was not for me.

I just envy you the ability to just get out and relax to do nothing but what you want. Wish I had the leisure!
Awaiting back surgery, right shoulder surgery number 3. My female dog just passed, and the boy is scared to be alone. (big baby). Four days difference on the two. Gee Whiz, here is her tribute:
I fly the MA, 107 but Fly4Fun. GD Mate.

Reactions: dannybgoode
This weekend I think I might take my MA and M2P our for a few batteries and just enjoy flying them.

I’m not going to worry that the MA seems a bit noisy or that under lab conditions the M2P’s camera isn’t quite what Dji did or did not claim.

I’m jusy going to lose myself in the flying and be happy that I have two great drones and some great locations to fly them at.

Is this allowed or is it frowned upon :)
Encouraged!!

Reactions: dannybgoode
Not at all. I live in Colorado and we were the first state in the union to legalize the MJ. Tried it years ago (about 40 back) decided it was not for me.

I just envy you the ability to just get out and relax to do nothing but what you want. Wish I had the leisure!
Awaiting back surgery, right shoulder surgery number 3. My female dog just passed, and the boy is scared to be alone. (big baby). Four days difference on the two. Gee Whiz, here is her tribute:

Yes I’m lucky and try to remember that when I’m feeling down. I too am awaiting surgery but I am at least able to get out and about and still work and enjoy most of my hobbies.

Sorry to hear about your dog. We’ve lost a couple over the years and it’s never easy - they are so much part of the family.

It all depends where and how you are flying. If flying in the middle of nowhere under 400ft, no problem.
In the middle of Times Square in the middle of a workday at 1000ft, that would be frowned upon.
Truth of the matter is, "if" you could fly in the middle of Times Sq you could fly over one if the 1k ft bldg with VLOS. You could even go 400 ft over legally. Personally, my neck would be so sore!

Beautiful tribute, my friend. She was a beautiful companion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones