DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is your Mavic drone your most amazing toy?

2013 60th Anniversary Corvette Convertible with 427. Both the car and Mavic put a big smile on my face when I use them.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Wt3786
2013 60th Anniversary Corvette Convertible with 427. Both the car and Mavic put a big smile on my face when I use them.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I got one of those too. I have the white with the silver stripes (collector's edition) .

I collect crazy toys ranging from carbon fiber bicycles, Bluetooth electronics, Class 4 lasers, ham radios, my BMW motorcycle, multiple firearms, sporting vehicles, etc. However, the Mavic is by far my most amazing toy. The way it folds up so compactly and how it can reliably travel for miles and come back...every single time. Plus, give amazing video feed and pictures. Finally, the accessories are simply amazing. Is your Mavic drone your most amazing toy?

Its up there with the top 3, but my neighbors wife is still at no. 1

I used to think nothing would replace my love for flying 3d rc helicopters. But I have more fun with my Mavic than anything else. Sometimes I need that frightening rush that flipping a large, expensive helicopter around like a we rag can provide, but the Mavic is still tops (and less expensive and rarely if ever needs repairing).

I used to think nothing would replace my love for flying 3d rc helicopters. But I have more fun with my Mavic than anything else. Sometimes I need that frightening rush that flipping a large, expensive helicopter around like a we rag can provide, but the Mavic is still tops (and less expensive and rarely if ever needs repairing).
And that makes me not want to fly helis one crash and you are more than likely having to fix something.

Not my favorite, but I'll classify my Mavic as my favorite airborne item right now.

Wow....sounds like we have some cool car nuts on this thread. Too bad we can't all meet for coffee, one day.

Reactions: duelingglove
Wow....sounds like we have some cool car nuts on this thread. Too bad we can't all meet for coffee, one day.
Yup the mavic is up there with my 2016 polaris RZR 900 s when I have the two of them together it's awesome oh yes of course my wife fits in there some where to

Definitely my favorite toy right now. I simply cannot stop obsessing over it. I think I'm driving everyone crazy around me with all my drone talk. My web browsing and Youtube history is dominated with Mavic Pro activity. It's a little ridiculous actually. My other obsession is my self made E-bike which I ride to work everyday. I hit 45 mph today going to work. Feels incredibly fast on a bicycle. I also enjoy my motorcycle but it doesn't get as much usage now that I have my E-bike.

Mavic is cool but the Kawasaki Ninja (and riding in general) is more fun to me.

Yes!

I also just got this thing called the hover camera passport but it's Nothing compared to the Mavic obviously. Just an expensive gimmick!

I would have to say yes it is. Great way to get outdoors and see the world from a different perspective.

2nd most favorite toy

ceca62425091040b168168b38a83427d.jpg

Mavic pro is a close second to Amateur Radio.
Ham Radio involves a lot more equipment and complexity and you can use it 24/7 no matter the weather. Not to mention that firing up 1500 Watts of solid state amplifier feels like throwing the switch on the death star. Yeah you can hear me now!

Rob
Right on! The KWM2-A with amplifier (2K watts), could detect a tap on the mic from Fuchu AB, Japan all the way to Ramey AFB in Puerto Rico at 6 am when the ionosphere was at its peak. What a sound!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks