DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

issue with connecting tablet

rsummers87

Reactions
just bought my mavic last week. ive been using my iphone and now want to connect my tablet because its obviously bigger.

issue: it wont connect to the controller, ive watched several youtube videos saying to leave it connected and restart the tablet... did that and still did not work. HELP!

also, why does my tablet and phone get extremely hot while running the drone? is anyone else having issues with this?

did you unplug the cable that was hooked to phone on side of rc ?

did you unplug the cable that was hooked to phone on side of rc ?

yes i did, i unplugged and removed it out of the controller then plugged in the other cord for the tablet using the USB port.

I have used same one,works fine,go to settings make sure usb debugging turned on then try another cable,that tablet will work fine

specifically how do you find that. when i open the app i have to search the drone then open it. it says disconnected and doesnt recognize anything. ive tried finding the debugging issue but no luck

to get developer options go to settings,about phone,then tap on build number multiple times until developer mode turns on,then back to settings again you will have developer option,go in there turn on debugging

ok did that and turned it on. restarted controller and tablet... now its actually showing the correct map of the location... but still saying disconnected

Attachments

• IMG_4728.JPG
    IMG_4728.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
ok closed app restarted and nothing.. changing connecting cords.... changed connecting cords and my tablet freaked out with a pop up and close and repeat... restarting tablet now

appreciate the hell out of it for the help guys.

next question.. why does my tablet and phone get hot when using the drone?

ok great! thanks for the help. im sure ill be posting soon with more questions. i was having issues uploading files to the computer the other day with the SD card saying it couldnt find them or upload them. watched a couple of videos and made some changes in the settings so well see. i think the biggest mistake was it was set up to upload to a ios computer instead of microsoft. i changed that and ill see

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green