DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It’s here!

The spec I saw said it had a 1.1 inch sensor. You know it will be newer and better tech than what's in the Air2S
the sensor size will be 1/1.3 which is smaller than a 1 inch sensor.I do not get why it looks bigger than an inch.
But you can check around and you will find out it is less than an inch sensor that will be in the mini 3 pro.
However it is bigger than the 1/2 inch sensor in my air 2,which I call it a win right there. The 1/1.3 it shows
would make you think it is larger than an inch,but it is not.

Oh I agree definitely. This will be air2s replacement with air 3 likely coming late this year // next year
This will not be an air2s replacement.The mini pro 3 would sabotage DJI's midrange drone which has
the 1"sensor.I do not believe they can put a one inch sensor in a sub 249 gram drone at this time yet.
Technology is not there right now.The sensor in the mini 3 pro will be smaller than an inch.You will
find this out by checking around.Looks pretty much like the same thing that Autel is using in the nano+ mini drone.

$900.00 for just the drone, one battery and the RCN1. Little bit expensive, don't you think?
I think the price was around $942 or so with the fly more combo and regular remote.
Something like $1280 with fly more,and costly smart RC.Notice I said costly and not
better in my books.

the sensor size will be 1/1.3 which is smaller than a 1 inch sensor.I do not get why it looks bigger than an inch.
But you can check around and you will find out it is less than an inch sensor that will be in the mini 3 pro.
However it is bigger than the 1/2 inch sensor in my air 2,which I call it a win right there. The 1/1.3 it shows
would make you think it is larger than an inch,but it is not.
So, why the funky metric for sensor size?

What would be wrong with 0.77 inches? A simple number, comprehensible at a glance!

MM

$900.00 for just the drone, one battery and the RCN1. Little bit expensive, don't you think?
Unless I did the calculations wrong, it should come out to $712 USD.

EU prices are typically quoted with tax included, and they're quoted without tax in the USA. So you have to back out the tax to get the USA-comparable price.

MM

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman