DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I've been asked to contact an FBI agent tomorrow since he has some questions regarding my drone flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn’t be arguing that. They would be arguing that Congress intended to make federal law supreme in the regulation of air traffic in the national air space. Which they have and which courts have used to strike down local laws purporting to control use of that airspace. Don’t refute what I say by changing it to something else and refuting that.

Surprises the crap out of me.

Me too!!

You guys are missing the most important question... what is being offloaded by the cranes that would make the FBI interested enough to scour local drone owners?

Contraband hidden in whatever the dusty stuff was? Hmmm, perhaps the FBI’s undercover investigation of illegal trade with China was in danger of being thwarted by a citizens patrol drone and they were trying to stop it from messing up their investigation. The plot thickens...

Last edited:
Maybe they were working a undercover drug op and didn’t
want a drone messing up their operation.
And yes the plot thickens and most of it is pure speculation .

You guys are missing the most important question... what is being offloaded by the cranes that would make the FBI interested enough to scour local drone owners?

Maybe OP should take his drone out at night and find out /s.

Reactions: AMann
Shoot lets all do a meet up and fill the skies "over the river"
"Over the river and through the woods to FBI Covert Operations we go..."

BDOG drifts off whistling over the river and through the woods...

Reactions: STUFF2C and JDawg
^^^^^^ Bingo

It's been noted several times (at least on the Phantom Pilots forum) that "Alphabet" agencies do browse these forums. In fact a few members have been contacted for "education" and even shared the paperwork they received to verify the actions.
Who cares? What useful information would they be able to glean from his posts here?
Now if you're engaging in illegal activity and bragging about it online, that's a different story. Not too bright.
Drone FBI Whitehouse president
There, now there's just more noise to filter through.

Who cares? What useful information would they be able to glean from his posts here?
Now if you're engaging in illegal activity and bragging about it online, that's a different story. Not too bright.
Drone FBI Whitehouse president
There, now there's just more noise to filter through.

His name was PropSpin. RIP. :oops:

Reactions: AMann and JDawg
His name was PropSpin. RIP. :oops:
lol
Edward Snowden

Hey, FBI person, when you get in touch, I'd like to ask you about getting a job with you guys. Or will it be NSA? If NSA then nevermind, I'm not sure I trust you not to be violating people's constitutional rights.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Got a bootleg copy of FBI training video. My source said they are training how to conduct house to house hobby drone searches in Quantico as we speak.

Reactions: JDawg and badaxed
Got a bootleg copy of FBI training video. My source said they are training how to conduct house to house hobby drone searches in Quantico as we speak.

i like how that one guy stopped watching the door, he wanted to help his friend, but decide to hold his gun pointed back at the door.

Reactions: Chip
Like the FBI dosent have anything better to do!!

Enforcing toy drone registration is emerging as the FBI's new enforcement priority second only to stopping sale of bootleg VCR tapes at swap meets, garage sales and so forth.

Reactions: Pietros
Well guys this has seemed to have played out now and see nothing concerning the OP so time to put this to bed. @james_mav if you have anything more just message me and will reopen this but for now...

Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d