DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jackson, MS Operators?

zpdana

Reactions
!Greetings from down south!

Anyone operating commercial or recreational sUAS in or around the Jackson, Mississippi area?

I just became Part 107 Certified and will open a small business here and I would love someone of similar interests close to me to join and/or just fly with and discuss!

Have a great day and fly responsibly.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum :)

New member and new MP owner, I'm working in Jackson the next few months, I could really use information on places to fly as I will be living in a hotel, but want to get out on weekends. Newbie, so any help, ideas, tips would definitely be welcomed.

Reactions: Eaglesky77
!Greetings from down south!

Anyone operating commercial or recreational sUAS in or around the Jackson, Mississippi area?

I just became Part 107 Certified and will open a small business here and I would love someone of similar interests close to me to join and/or just fly with and discuss!

Have a great day and fly responsibly.
Hello there, I am operating here based in Jackson MS. In prpocess of getting 107 cert. but at the moment fly recreationally for photography and cinematography. I have a mavic air 2 and actually just yesterday took the new DJI FPV out on its first flight and was blown away! Anyhow I’m really looking to get with a partner one day and have a business together in multiple disciplines and applications. Nonetheless, I’d love to talk and hear your experience and thoughts snd favorite spots to fly. Take care.
will DJI_0083.JPG

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl