DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Wow jessops have just text and said your mavic por fly more is ready to collect at jessops:):):)ThumbswayupThumbswayup I'm off..... ordered it 19 October if anyone was interested.

Pleased for you mate.

Why the **** didn't I order the fly more :( ordered mavic only on the 11th oct

When I bought my Phantom 3, all the combos were held up as the batteries were in short supply - thought I'd get many mavic quicker just getting the drone. Can't win!

Thought I'd give them a call today. Lovely lass on the phone, gave her my order number and she reckons somewhere within this week or the next just by "looking at my order date"

Well I'm not holding my breath but at least she wasn't a moody git down the phone

When I bought my Phantom 3, all the combos were held up as the batteries were in short supply - thought I'd get many mavic quicker just getting the drone. Can't win!
Good logic. Trouble is I ordered the extra battery so I may have screwed myself over twice. Ho hum. Might be lucky and get it before the month is out... Maybe

Been waiting for my mavic over 80 days finally get it but can't use it because it's not stopped fooooking raining:(:(:(

Reactions: BigRhino
Ordered a Mavic and an extra battery on Oct 6th. Checked the order history today and the battery is now available. Spoke to Customer services and spoke to a woman, probably mentioned earlier on this page, who told me that I should be in the next batch but no guarantees as they can't be sure of the actual quantities. Too early to hold my breath but breathing a little shallower just in case!!

I've been reading a letter on another thread that states (amongst other things) production of the mavic will be limited to fulfilling orders placed on dji.com direct only. This is all to do with the Chinese new year and revamping the production line as the phantom 4 and 3 have ceased to be. In other words 3rd party dealers are going to get bugger all till about March.

Speechless

I've been reading a letter on another thread that states (amongst other things) production of the mavic will be limited to fulfilling orders placed on dji.com direct only. This is all to do with the Chinese new year and revamping the production line as the phantom 4 and 3 have ceased to be. In other words 3rd party dealers are going to get bugger all till about March.

Speechless
Where did you see that? Link please, I doubt that personally.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Speechless

It's already been debunked as fake news.

Reactions: Pittnuma
well tomorrow is that magical day (if anything like gabriele's order ) that some of us MIGHT get that magical text/email to say our Mavis are ready to fly.

let's wait and see...

I just received a text from Jessops, my fly more combo, ordered on Oct 22 is to be delivered Friday !!

Finally ... it's been so long I actually lost some of the interest on it :p .. was starting to consider getting the P4P instead

Speechless
Speechless?
I choose to disbelieve it as utter ****.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: tgden
I just received a text from Jessops, my fly more combo, ordered on Oct 22 is to be delivered Friday !!

Finally ... it's been so long I actually lost some of the interest on it :p .. was starting to consider getting the P4P instead
Hi Nullmind, Please can you tell me what time you ordered on 22nd October? I also ordered the fly more on the same day, but have not heard anything yet. Thanks...

*Edit* I have checked the Jessops website and the "back order" has disappeared :)

Last edited:
Ok ok it did seem a bit far fetched. What with jessops being clueless and being 3 months since I placed an order it seemed sods law something else would screw me over. Fingers crossed for delivery before months out!

Hi Nullmind, Please can you tell me what time you ordered on 22nd October? I also ordered the fly more on the same day, but have not heard anything yet. Thanks...

*Edit* I have checked the Jessops website and the "back order" has disappeared :)

22nd Oct 2016 22:07

about time, congrats, seems yours is on the way too :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom