DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

John gosney

Reactions
I have a mavic pro.i hit a teliphone cable. Actually I think it was a towel how I did that .....I don't want to explain that .since I did that my front red lights only come on when the air craft fist comes on.they flash. Then they stay off???? An when I pull down both sticks motors arm but the app won't let me calibrate the I forget what it's called now..not the i.m.u .but the oth

For one there is this thing called A Web crawler, sometimes called a spider or spiderbot and often shortened to crawler, is an Internetbot that systematically browses the World Wide Web.

What its intended purpose is to mine data like people email addresses. Why in the world would it do that you ask.

Im glad you asked. It collects email addresses so that spam or phishing emails can be sent to those addresses that it discovers.

For two you have a bunch of incomplete sentences which makes the post quite hard to understand.

Allow me to respond in kind.

I belie that ... it is gona be som ting .. .... ..
tha yu could tri to fix ...
bi ... ah I don wanna splain tat

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Wild one here BDOG

R
For one there is this thing called A Web crawler, sometimes called a spider or spiderbot and often shortened to crawler, is an Internetbot that systematically browses the World Wide Web.

What its intended purpose is to mine data like people email addresses. Why in the world would it do that you ask.

Im glad you asked. It collects email addresses so that spam or phishing emails can be sent to those addresses that it discovers.

For two you have a bunch of incomplete sentences which makes the post quite hard to understand.

Allow me to respond in kind.

I belie that ... it is gona be som ting .. .... ..
tha yu could tri to fix ...
bi ... ah I don wanna splain tat[/QUOTE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt