DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Bought a Used Mavic Air

websiteauthor

Reactions
I just picked up a lightly used Mavic Air - still has 11 months on its Care warranty so it's basically new. But it has gone through the set up process with another account and been flown a few times.

What do I need to do to get this drone on my DJI account, or do I even need to?

What do I need to do to get this drone on my DJI account, or do I even need to?
You just need to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. There is no way to re-register it with your DJI account.

The DJI Care plan is tied to the aircraft serial number. It'll still be honored if you make a claim under it.

You just need to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. There is no way to re-register it with your DJI account.

The DJI Care plan is tied to the aircraft serial number. It'll still be honored if you make a claim under it.

That's great news. I've already logged in on my smart devices to fly the P4P and Mavic Pro, so it sounds like I should be all set. The seller did send me the warranty info tied to the serial number . . . love having the coverage for almost a full year.

Thanks!

Jeez Colby, did you have a bowl of sour grapes for breakfast? The whining get SO OLD. Why even post? You wasted your morning posting so battery life must not matter that much because you could be out flying!!! The US is so full of haters about everything and it gets old.

Incredible drone, light, nimble, flickable, fast, ease of access in/out of tight places.. then u realize ur battery is dead already and ur landing. When ur buddy w a pro is sitting at 70% and ur landing with a dying battery, u just realized u bought the wrong drone.

Air went back, pro on the way.

Well I think everyone gets it that you think the flight time is unacceptable. Glad you made the move to the Pro for yourself...

I Wouldn’t trade my Air for the MP but then again we all like diff goods

Last edited:
Well I think everyone gets it that you think the flight time is unacceptable. Glad you made the move to the Pro for yourself...

I Wouldn’t trade my Air for the MP but then again we all like diff goods

Just ticked me off that it was no where near 21. Anyway.. what do u prefer about air over mp? To each their own, i loved the flying of the air, no question about that.

Just ticked me off that it was no where near 21. Anyway.. what do u prefer about air over mp? To each their own, i loved the flying of the air, no question about that.
I hear ya; I like the Air being smaller, snappier in flight, sensors, removable gimbal sticks.

If the Air came with an OcuSync version I feel It would be a #1 seller to get the 1080p in flight and longer range for people as those are the only 2 items I’d pick the MPP or P4v2 for

I think we are looking at our newest soon to be ex-member.

Doesn’t seem to realize his “Freedom of speech” doesn’t apply to an online forum.

People come here for information, not insults and childish behavior.
Check the attitude at the door, or piss off and go to Facebook. :)
There’s my $.02

Last edited:
I think we are looking at our newest soon to be ex-member.

Doesn’t seem to realize his “Freedom of speech” doesn’t apply to an online forum.

People come here for information, not insults and childish behavior.
Check the attitude at the door, or piss off and go to Facebook. :)
There’s my $.02

Oh I see, cry about mine but act the same. My freedom of speech is anywhere, if ur lil admin powers want to delete me, so be it, im not here to make pals. If i want to complain about a $800 drone I bought i will do it witbout caring what u think.

I hear ya; I like the Air being smaller, snappier in flight, sensors, removable gimbal sticks.

If the Air came with an OcuSync version I feel It would be a #1 seller to get the 1080p in flight and longer range for people as those are the only 2 items I’d pick the MPP or P4v2 for

Whats your range looking like? Where I live the range was pretty bad with lots of wifi interence, I went out to an RC airfield tho and flew out about 2 miles with no problem at all..

Oh I see, cry about mine but act the same. My freedom of speech is anywhere, if ur lil admin powers want to delete me, so be it, im not here to make pals. If i want to complain about a $800 drone I bought i will do it witbout caring what u think.

Actually no, Most spaces on the internet are privately owned, and have no obligation to allow you to speak freely in their space.
Freedom of speech doesn’t apply to privately owned/operated forums and the like.
Just a little info, don’t care either way but what you said was factually incorrect.
Have a nice day :)

Light reading:
The First Amendment applies only to government actions. The man posting at @realdonaldtrump, arguably acting as a private citizen exempt from the First Amendment, may block comments critical of his posts. If the same man posts at @WhiteHouse, he is a government official and may not “abridge the freedom of speech” by blocking critics. PayPal and Google are private corporations, not the government. Moreover, in our nation businesses usually have no obligation to serve others if they do not wish to do so. That too is part of the free market.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty