DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered Mavic Pro from DJI

Tonight, I pulled the trigger! I've been flying a Phantom 3 Standard for the last 7 months and loving it. But after seeing and reading about the MavicPro, I couldn't help but feel the need to upgrade. After torturing myself with endless unboxing and flight videos on YouTube, I finally decided to use some of that golden tax money and order the Mavic. I looked around online and it seemed that every retailer was back ordered until late March 2017...except DJI. The DJI Store shows the estimated shipping as 1-3 business days after confirmation of payment. So tonight I placed the order and watched as $1300 came out of my bank account (I opted for the Fly More bundle). I received a confirmation email from DJI with an order number...no mention of any change in the shipping timeline. Did I miss something? Can I actually expect the Mavic to hit my doorstep sometime in the next 2 weeks? Pinch me if I'm dreaming please!

Bad Drone
I did the same thing this weekend but my order number is different on the website from the one i got in my confirmation email. and its asking me to cancel or pay. but the money already left my bank! what is going on????? do i need to wait for monday to see any change????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead