DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just passed my 107!

BrownHound

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Bought a Mavic Mini a couple of weeks ago (which has been an absolute BLAST), and read a thread about why it's better to just go ahead and have the 107 even as a recreational pilot.

I read through the FAA materials and used the Android-based Prepware app, as well as the PSI testing services practice tests for the UAG process.

Passed with a 98 on the first try this morning! There were a couple of questions asked in a way I hadn't seen in my prep, namely on CG/Weight and Balance, but other than that I felt really well prepared with those resources. Prepware has a feature to just work through all the questions in a subject area, and I'd find the material in the FAA study materials or a YouTube video explaining what I was missing. One thing that surprised me about the test was the reference book they give you had a chart key in the front for all of the chart symbols and markings. Didn't need it, but I didn't realize that would be provided.

If you're using other prep materials, be sure to review the latest rulemaking on operations over people, remote ID, and night ops. Some of the prep apps, websites, and videos have not updated their content to reflect the changes.

Congrats!!Thumbswayup

Congratulations. 👍

Bought a Mavic Mini a couple of weeks ago (which has been an absolute BLAST), and read a thread about why it's better to just go ahead and have the 107 even as a recreational pilot.

I read through the FAA materials and used the Android-based Prepware app, as well as the PSI testing services practice tests for the UAG process.

Passed with a 98 on the first try this morning! There were a couple of questions asked in a way I hadn't seen in my prep, namely on CG/Weight and Balance, but other than that I felt really well prepared with those resources. Prepware has a feature to just work through all the questions in a subject area, and I'd find the material in the FAA study materials or a YouTube video explaining what I was missing. One thing that surprised me about the test was the reference book they give you had a chart key in the front for all of the chart symbols and markings. Didn't need it, but I didn't realize that would be provided.

If you're using other prep materials, be sure to review the latest rulemaking on operations over people, remote ID, and night ops. Some of the prep apps, websites, and videos have not updated their content to reflect the changes.
Congratulations & A Big Thumbs Up
you earned it.

NICE!!! CONGRATS!!👍👍👍

Congratulations, I also passed with a 98 when I took my test a nearly a year ago, but have to admit I spent much more time studying for it. Happy and SAFE flying!

Congratulations

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine