DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just registered

Registering is the first step to be in compliance. Don't forget to put registration stickers on your drone,

OK, we "trust" you when you say you got your TRUST Certificate… Make a copy and stash it in your "carry bag" As JJ (JustJeff) reminded you, You have not mentioned if you have registered your drone yet. You can do this at the FAA Drone Zone Site…

FAADroneZone

It will cost you $5.00, you can pay with credit card. Also, after you do, make a copy and carry it too…

As for the stickers, Get'em here…

Fighting Drone Registration "Schemes" With Free Stickers

If you decide to sneak a flight in your "Drone Taxi Zone" be cool, do not attract attention, do not fly up and down the street, do not show off, do not fly through your neighbor's yards, and if any neighbors have dogs that are bothered by the "Buzzz" of the blades, do not tease them. Even if it were completely 100% legal to fly in your area, you might be surprised to find some neighbors/friends totally offended by your use of your drone and call the authorities just because they are "Karens or Kevins…"

Be Cool, Fly Safe, and Happy Droning…

Its been a while but wanted to follow up to thank for all the info provided, was really helpful.

Also, i went ahead and prepared for the Part 107 through pilotinstitute.com and passed my test a couple of weeks ago. 😎 (i got a t-shirt)

Looking forward to learning more about all this.

i went ahead and prepared for the Part 107 through pilotinstitute.com and passed my test a couple of weeks ago. 😎 (i got a t-shirt)
Congratulations, I am also a proud T-Shirt wearing PilotInstitute Alumnus… It took about two-months for my license to arrive. The best part of being a Part 107 License holder is that I can now fly in my own yard since I live in a Zero Altitude Quadrant and I was able to get the authorization only after I got my license. I can also fly in places my Recreational Flyer Friends cannot get an authorization to fly…

Enjoy and once again, Congratulations!

Congratulations, I am also a proud T-Shirt wearing PilotInstitute Alumnus… It took about two-months for my license to arrive. The best part of being a Part 107 License holder is that I can now fly in my own yard since I live in a Zero Altitude Quadrant and I was able to get the authorization only after I got my license. I can also fly in places my Recreational Flyer Friends cannot get an authorization to fly…

Enjoy and once again, Congratulations!
Thanks!.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the forums from the bowels of California!
Hello all, I've been flying recreationally but trying to comply with all the other stuff and frequently end up here, so today I decided it was time to register. :cool:
I live within a 0ft auto-approval from a nearby airport, so usually need to drive in order to get a "clear to take off", and that has limited the fun/practice time, unfortunately.

Also, I'm seriously considering preparing for the Part 107 certification, has anyone tried the course from the "pilot institute" and do you recommend it?
Thanks
My review of the Pilot Institute's course:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada