DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Just singing praises for the M3C

SmilingOgre

Reactions
Nothing extravagant. First flight of 2023. Edited in DR using DJI Log input color space under managed color. Added a spoon full of contrast, a dash of mid tone detail and sprinkle of sharpening. That's it. No increased saturation or color boost. Look at that image. I love this bird!!!

24fps, F11, ND8, 1/60 sec shutter.

Footage looks clean and that American Flag looks like it want you to take a picture and some slow motion of the wave.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water , and fly with our Cinematic Control Pods.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
So you just adjusted "Curves" but didn't add any LUT and you shot in D-log? It does look good.
Technically, the lut thing could be argued. Attaching a color input space uses data provided by the creator, in this case DJI, to decode the log data within DR managed color space. Then yes, I adjusted the contrast curve a bit for depth in the image. Very realistic image compared to the non log “plastic” look of so many cameras. It cuts very well along side of cine footage from Canon raw lite and Black Magic B-Raw. I’m impressed by the look.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat