DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just stepped up to a Mavic Pro

I am in my third year flying my MP and it still impresses me. Just to launch it, let go of the sticks, and watch it hold a solid hover is pretty cool. Enjoy your MPP!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t read it yet, here’s a link to the full 60-70 page online only DJI version of the manual and more. Scroll down a bit on the linked page... covers MPP also.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup Still flying my MP and love it! Have fun and fly safe!

I have a MP and think it's a must have if you live in a heavy wifi area. I can barely get to 200m before I lose signal with my wifi drones. I might have better results with an enhanced wifi drone but the MP is rock solid out to as far as I can see (~600m).

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum.
Still flying my M1P, 3 years now, they are rock solid.
The MPP is IMHO up there with the best ever DJI consumer drones.

If it has an achilles heel (besides hitting the ground at high speed !! ?), it's probably the gimbal fragility.
Look after it, don't change filters without it powered down and gimbal clamp on, and don't start up with the clamp on (glue some fluro tape or ribbon on the back of the clamp).

mavic_clamp_tape_lr.jpg

Enjoy.

I have flying lesser hobby drones and just made the leap to the real deal, a Mavic Pro Patinum. Wow! It is so awesome to fly and can’t wait to make some great videos. The camera and footage are sweet. I’m looking forward to share and learn from all the DJI’ers.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai