DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keep, sell, or trade?

Gotwaves

Reactions
Need advice
Background: Bought M2P in 2018 and flew until forward and backward sensor issues last month. DJI was nice enough to send me a replacement (still in sealed box). Most of my usage is still travel photography.

With potentially tighter drone import regulations and tougher international flight regs, I’m thinking about selling while still NIB and “downgrading” to a mini 4 pro. Would love the new Air3S or M3P, but I can’t rationalize the added features/price.

Any advice?

I Think you have a good idea going with the MINI It certainly gets to many more spots than a "Heavy" N.I.B. is More enticing for those of us who purchase used stuff on Ebay. no risk of getting a bound Drone.

Need advice
Background: Bought M2P in 2018 and flew until forward and backward sensor issues last month. DJI was nice enough to send me a replacement (still in sealed box). Most of my usage is still travel photography.

With potentially tighter drone import regulations and tougher international flight regs, I’m thinking about selling while still NIB and “downgrading” to a mini 4 pro. Would love the new Air3S or M3P, but I can’t rationalize the added features/price.

Any advice?
You would be hard pressed to find a better drone (or a better drone camera) for less than 1,500. Personally: I'd keep the M2 Pro for the serious stuff (I'm seriously biased... I still fly my M2 Pro and Zoom regularly and wouldn't think once about an upgrade unless it was for a Mavic 3 Pro). If you want a light travel drone less likely to 'offend'... go for a previously loved mini 3 pro which are reasonably cheap now and also carry excellent little cameras.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof