DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keep your plastic

jwilson

Reactions
I'm packing my stuff for a Saturday trip. I just bought 3 new batteries for my mini 3 pro. They come in a thin, white, plastic bag, that has a sticky flap, that can be resealed. I think it's a good idea to keep these bags, so you can put your extra batteries in them, when you travel, specially on airplanes.

Reactions: 4006448
I'm packing my stuff for a Saturday trip. I just bought 3 new batteries for my mini 3 pro. They come in a thin, white, plastic bag, that has a sticky flap, that can be resealed. I think it's a good idea to keep these bags, so you can put your extra batteries in them, when you travel, specially on airplanes.
The best way to transport three mini3pro batteries is in the battery charger hub, if you have one. Otherwise, those batteries are pretty harmless and pretty rugged; the US airlines will accept them in your carry on within any type of container. Honestly those white plastic bags are useless and will end up destroying the planet.

I buy battery bags from Amazon The important thing is to keep the contact points of the batteries from touching each other, See attachment

Dale
Miami
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 1.12.24 PM.png

I buy battery bags from Amazon The important thing is to keep the contact points of the batteries from touching each other, See attachment

Dale
Miami
View attachment 174016
I get this all the time from Amazon. Currently unavailable. We don't know when, or if, this item will be in stock.

But they look good. How much are they?

The best way to transport three mini3pro batteries is in the battery charger hub, if you have one. Otherwise, those batteries are pretty harmless and pretty rugged; the US airlines will accept them in your carry on within any type of container. Honestly those white plastic bags are useless and will end up destroying the planet.
I would be worried about stresses, put on my charging hub, by transporting it with the three batteries in it. You could damage the charging hub. The plastic bags are not useless. They prevent anything from touching the terminals, and shorting the battery out. Then it might start a fire.
I just watched a great documentary called "the myth of recycling". A lot of plastic can't be recycled. And, unscrupulous people, send it to countries, like Turkey, that burn it. It's a big problem worldwide. And stupid people throw it in the ocean. So plastic isn't the problem. People are the problem.

I would be worried about stresses, put on my charging hub, by transporting it with the three batteries in it. You could damage the charging hub. The plastic bags are not useless. They prevent anything from touching the terminals, and shorting the battery out. Then it might start a fire.
I just watched a great documentary called "the myth of recycling". A lot of plastic can't be recycled. And, unscrupulous people, send it to countries, like Turkey, that burn it. It's a big problem worldwide. And stupid people throw it in the ocean. So plastic isn't the problem. People are the problem.
Is this the film you are referring to?

I get this all the time from Amazon. Currently unavailable. We don't know when, or if, this item will be in stock.

But they look good. How much are they?
I can’t recall the cost of the drone battery bags but they were not expensive in my mind

Reactions: jwilson
You might find this interesting as well:
plus review-

• Haha
Reactions: davidarmenb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member