DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kia Ora from New Zealand

dougmc

Reactions
New Mavic Air owner checking in from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm a semi-pro landscape photographer in my spare time and hope to be able to use my Air to get some decent shots.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

New Mavic Air owner checking in from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm a semi-pro landscape photographer in my spare time and hope to be able to use my Air to get some decent shots.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome, looking forward to some beautiful New Zealand videos and pics...

Howdy from Wyoming @dougmc , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots is a very useful tool to
help gain knowledge and confidence when flying your bird.
Check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, besides this forum
you can get help by clicking on that site. Happy Flying.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka