DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 King Arthur's Castle, Tintagel, Cornwall at sunrise

That was a fun video to watch but way to short , im not sure If i saw the castle or a mini put put .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.
So many different comments - some people say shorter clips are better, some say longer. YouTube stats would appear to support that people switch off after max 2 minutes (although that may be a comment on the quality of my clips!! :) :) ) Each to their own I suppose

Reactions: Brian I
So many different comments - some people say shorter clips are better, some say longer. YouTube stats would appear to support that people switch off after max 2 minutes (although that may be a comment on the quality of my clips!! :) :) ) Each to their own I suppose

Many of the videos that are longer tend to show the same view over again, with your style if I blink I might miss something. Good content demands longer videos.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
The first of 3 clips from yesterday at the site of many legends and stories about King Arthur. Tintagel Castle in Cornwall at sunrise. Enjoy
Great video and nice flying. Love the flights under the bridge and what a great place to fly.

Just the right length for me. Leaves me looking forward for more from you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro