DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kudos to DJI for great customer service!!

AeroMirage

Reactions
Got the bird back today. Actually another one.
No, not a refurb! Completely new.

See this thread for details of the troubles: Platinum Camera dissapointing....
Had all of the labels on it, had to activate it and there is not a letter R anywhere in the serial number.
They had indicated that they were going to replace 3 parts but apparently that didn't work. So they sent me a brand new bird. I got the same remote back and had to link it, update FW etc. Took it out or a test flight this evening but couldn't really assess the camera as it was quite dark and cloudy.
Overall, I am happy and very impressed with professional customer service after the sale.
It was 14 days from the day I sent it out to the day it arrived back.
My other experience with DJI was equally as professional. About 2 years ago I had an Inspire 1 battery start to swell. I sent them pictures of it and copy of receipt and it was replaced with no hassle at all.
Screenshot - 1_16_2018 , 6_33_33 PM.jpg

You got a new one because the Platinums havent started selling in the refurbed market yet. Once DJI gets enough MPP refurbs, Refresh and warranty customers will be getting refurbs.

It is nice to hear a positive experience with DJI customer service. Perhaps they are responding to all the negative reviews?

I also had a great experience with them. Had to send it in after a battle with a tree at 100'. They replaced the gimbal and 2 motors. Pilot error but no questions asked!

You are so right! You hear 10 “oh they’re bad” to 1 “they’re great “.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan