DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Nice video. It’s very smooth. Did you use tripod mode or just normal?

Just flew normal. I could only fly for a few minutes unfortunately because of how cold it was so I plan on getting up there again in the future when it's not in the negatives!

Nice good smooth shots. I would recommend cutting the clips down shorter and using some transitions between clips.
Thanks for sharing.

Nice good smooth shots. I would recommend cutting the clips down shorter and using some transitions between clips.
Thanks for sharing.

Normally I would, but in this case it was in the lower of the single digits so we only stayed for 8 minutes, I flew for 7 of them. If you look at any of my other videos, that's how I'd like it to be but I couldn't not fly at Lambeau lol

Awesome! Glad to see another Wisconsinite on here. I live somewhat near the stadium, always thought it would be cool to make a similar video, but wasn’t sure about how restricted the area is for flight during non-game times.

Reactions: dupuisdaddyo
Awesome! Glad to see another Wisconsinite on here. I live somewhat near the stadium, always thought it would be cool to make a similar video, but wasn’t sure about how restricted the area is for flight during non-game times.

I've never had any issues flying over stadiums while no games are going on. If there is a game, I wouldn't even try because there's pretty much a zero percent change in the US of being able to, but without a game going on it's actually quite safe lol

Reactions: GjDrone
I know your hands were freezing; kudos on the smooth camera work. I would like to do a similar video here at the Browns stadium but nobody would give a crap haha (Go Browns...not really)

Reactions: Alec Smirts
I know your hands were freezing; kudos on the smooth camera work. I would like to do a similar video here at the Browns stadium but nobody would give a crap haha (Go Browns...not really)

I'd love to fly with ya next time I'm in Cleveland. I actually lived in Willoughby for a few years after college (Akron) and have a lot of good friends who still live downtown! The factory of sadness would be a great video in my opinion so maybe we should meet up sometime when it gets a little warmer. Especially with the lake and the sunset as backdrops!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78