DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing issue with MA2

714Aberdeen

Reactions
Hello i just received my mavic air 2 and I’m having a problem and thats when i want to bring down the drone , its lands in a very very slow . Even though I put down the stick downwards. Also I faced this issue in RTH and also with all mode in the controller normal and sport

Other direction is ok just in landing

The drone was about to crash twice since the battery was going to finish

Does anyone have the same problem? Is it something wrong with the software?

Hello i just received my mavic air 2 and I’m having a problem and thats when i want to bring down the drone , its lands in a very very slow . Even though I put down the stick downwards. Also I faced this issue in RTH and also with all mode in the controller normal and sport

Other direction is ok just in landing

The drone was about to crash twice since the battery was going to finish

Does anyone have the same problem? Is it something wrong with the software?
Think the first we need to do is to look into a flight log from a flight where this happens ... this to see if the descend speeds is on par with the specs or not.

Go here & read up on how to retrieve the mobile device .TXT log --> Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (read under section 3.) ... attach then the log in a new post here.

is the volume on you phone turned up? was it beeping or talking to you while you were landing? It could be the collision sensors were detecting you or something else in range.

Reactions: PhenoUAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky