DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Large MB 360 pano

I am not the owner of this thread but i tried this and it says i have to pay to watch the whole video. Am I doing something wrong?
Ahh, sorry about that. I see it only allows you 53 secs. unless you are a premium member. I thought you would be able to see the whole, almost ten minute video. Apologies, it was in one of my emails that were sent to me.

Reactions: Josiah S
Ahh, sorry about that. I see it only allows you 53 secs. unless you are a premium member. I thought you would be able to see the whole, almost ten minute video. Apologies, it was in one of my emails that were sent to me.
:)

Love doing 360's with all the drones (P4P, M2P, M2E, Air2, Air2s) I've had in the past and IMO the Air2 series come out the nicest. I typically photoshop some artifacts out and fix up some of the stitching anomalies that come out of the drones and upload them to momento360. I've been reading that you can use photoshop to render the individual stills better so I gotta test it. Unfortunately almost all of my renders from the drones the horizon out at sea are all off even on really good weather conditions. Hopefully PS and some of the suggestions here can improve my stuff.

I did try something just for kicks and it worked surprisingly well- that super resolution feature via Adobe LightRoom Super Resolution feature. Google 'Adobe lightroom super resolution' if you use Adobe. I did a 360 pano about 200' up. The initial pano you could see digitized people on the shore of the beach. With the super resolution enhance feature, I could clearly see improvement in details. I could see shapes of the people on the beach better instead of blocky minecraft people. I'm no techy for this kind of stuff, but it really improved my 360. Try it.

Reactions: DaveLewin
Love doing 360's with all the drones (P4P, M2P, M2E, Air2, Air2s) I've had in the past and IMO the Air2 series come out the nicest. I typically photoshop some artifacts out and fix up some of the stitching anomalies that come out of the drones and upload them to momento360. I've been reading that you can use photoshop to render the individual stills better so I gotta test it. Unfortunately almost all of my renders from the drones the horizon out at sea are all off even on really good weather conditions. Hopefully PS and some of the suggestions here can improve my stuff.

I did try something just for kicks and it worked surprisingly well- that super resolution feature via Adobe LightRoom Super Resolution feature. Google 'Adobe lightroom super resolution' if you use Adobe. I did a 360 pano about 200' up. The initial pano you could see digitized people on the shore of the beach. With the super resolution enhance feature, I could clearly see improvement in details. I could see shapes of the people on the beach better instead of blocky minecraft people. I'm no techy for this kind of stuff, but it really improved my 360. Try it.
Thank you for this. Will definitely give the super resolution a go.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan