DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Larger Text ! means no more Reading Glasses.

@Phantomrain.org ,totally agree with you there Coal ,it does make a big difference ,to ones ability to read the info

When I was in my mid 20s I once saw my dad (who was in his mid 40s at the time) holding a prescription bottle up to his eye struggling to read it. I teased him about not being able to see. He looked at me and said "one day you won't think this is funny". Once I hit my 40s of course I he was right. Now at the ripe ole age of 54 I too rejoice when I see something that has made the font bigger!

lol; yup, I need my glasses and a flashlight to read tiny text at night.

Reactions: Dumeinao
That’s great. As an ophthalmologist I know how great this will be for all of us with presbyopia. I have the M3 but haven’t noticed. I'll have to check it out. Thanks Cole
Dale
Miami

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I tried this, and I think I like it, but I can't find any setting anywhere that lets you change it back to the smaller size. Am I missing something, or is the selection of the larger text a "one way trip"?

I tried this, and I think I like it, but I can't find any setting anywhere that lets you change it back to the smaller size. Am I missing something, or is the selection of the larger text a "one way trip"?
On that same screen just touch Standard. That should put it back.

Found it.

Settings->Control->Display Zoom ->Standard or Larger Text

I wanted to change it back because it seemed like it had a negative impact on the screen resolution when in the video mode and I lost a lot of detail. Not sure if it was related to the Display Zoom setting or not.

Last edited:
Found it.

Settings->Control->Display Zoom ->Standard or Larger Text

I wanted to change it back because it seemed like it had a negative impact on the screen resolution when in the video mode and I lost a lot of detail. Not sure if it was related to the Display Zoom setting or not.
I have Settings > Control but no Display Zoom...where is it??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne