DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Last, 5th episod of flight thru the forest near Skoka waterfall

Technical question, maybe answered previously: Was this all just manual flying by watching the drone? I could tell at times it was close enough to the ground to make the surface leaves moves; that gives a nice touch to the realism.
What drone were you using?
As always, the slow motion is nice and gives the viewer a chance to enjoy the views.

Technical question, maybe answered previously: Was this all just manual flying by watching the drone? I could tell at times it was close enough to the ground to make the surface leaves moves; that gives a nice touch to the realism.
What drone were you using?
As always, the slow motion is nice and gives the viewer a chance to enjoy the views.
I always fly manually but rarely look at the drone it confuses me I use camera view all the time with very few exceptions ;)

Don't know why Alex but this clip just doesn't seem to be up to your usual standard. Might just be me but I thought there was too much colour saturation and that the clip was very 'jerky'. Then again, what do I know? lol.

Reactions: alex_markov
Personally, I like the oversaturation of color as it adds brightness to what would be an otherwise dull environment.
If I were to change something it would be the ending; the empty table is just a let-down, especially when there were people further along. Adding people would have given it some human interest. I just wanted to know what was going on where the people were.

Reactions: alex_markov
Personally, I like the oversaturation of color as it adds brightness to what would be an otherwise dull environment.
If I were to change something it would be the ending; the empty table is just a let-down, especially when there were people further along. Adding people would have given it some human interest. I just wanted to know what was going on where the people were.
You know M3 isn't supposed to fly near strangers :) ;) table was designated landing pad - and the man at the end was selling honey - I both a jar ;) :)

Don't know why Alex but this clip just doesn't seem to be up to your usual standard. Might just be me but I thought there was too much colour saturation and that the clip was very 'jerky'. Then again, what do I know? lol.
Sorry, but hey I Have no National Geographics kind of "standards" - I just travel and film what I feel deserves to be filmed - and this Eko trail was asking to be filmed with my M3 - though I felt I need to do it other way round but...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre