DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Last of the "Big Boy" Steam engines

Nothing beats 12" to the foot scale ? Thumbswayup

Reactions: GDadd
That's near where I fly. Cajon Junction (San Bernardino Mountains) heading south out of the Cajon pass into Fontana CA. At 50 seconds are those pilots or just off roaders?

That's near where I fly. Cajon Junction (San Bernardino Mountains) heading south out of the Cajon pass into Fontana CA. At 50 seconds are those pilots or just off roaders?
Just fans of trains, people line up along Cajon blvd to catch a look or take pictures. Check out my channel you will see several vids of me flying my birds in the foothills.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
It will come close to my area and home town.
I am electing to try to get it crossing the Pecos High River Bridge once it leaves Langtry, Texas
fa4e1c6490b0637396632a9544381371.jpg

Reactions: Recoveryone
All my life I lived near train tracks... I lived with my parents from 1981 to 1992 in a single family house that had the 8 track line 40 feet (yes, 40 feet , no typo) behind my house with nothing in between but land. When I first moved there it took me about a week to acclimate to the sounds of the trains. The New Haven train line ran it. I sat in my backyard for 4 hours waiting for the Amtrak Acela train to ride the tracks for the first time. It ran by me at 80 mph. It was worth the wait. But my love for the train were the Steam Locomotives.....like the one in the video....

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I liked the most about this video, if the amazing view, song, pilot, place, the train, the weather, etc...

I do know one thing for sure, it brought me so much serenity to the point I wish that never ended.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reactions: Recoveryone
I'm not sure what I liked the most about this video, if the amazing view, song, pilot, place, the train, the weather, etc...

I do know one thing for sure, it brought me so much serenity to the point I wish that never ended.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I have another Train video on my page you may like, it has military tanks, SP's and APC on it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78