DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

Any idea whether this .200 has the same anti-rollback lock as the .100?
From release notes
Notes
  • Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
Just wanted to know whether it is possible to downgrade using the latest dumldore.

I've just installed
  • Firmware : v01.04.0200
  • (with DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22 on my Samsung Galaxy S6)
...and I STILL get these two errors that I got as soon as I installed the Firmware : v01.04.0100 in November:

A] "error msg": [SYS WARNING - CHECK APP]

B] WARNING: "Vision Sensors - ABNORMAL" - after trying to re-calibrate them, all attempts are unsuccessful.

Has anyone encountered these problems? If so, how do we solve them?

Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...
I haven't had mine as long as you, but I have the same story: no problems with firmware updates or anything, for that matter. I had some initial problems getting off the ground, but part of that was impatience, and part was "lost in translation".

I've just installed
Firmware : v01.04.0200
(with DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22 on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)
and no issues.

I updated GO 4 App first on my cell, then proceeded to connect RC and MPP with all upgrades. It took around 45 minutes without any issues. I tested fly with AC with normal + tripod modes + RTN; took some videos and photos for about 25 minutes and all good. I did not try other modes (its freezing outside).

Reactions: maven4336
One more thing to add. It did ask for compass + gimbals calibrations b4 I was ready to test outside. I have PolarPro ND 16/PL filter on.

Updated my MMP, Remote and Goggles the other night. Flew out today 5000 feet and a total distance of 20K feet. No issues with flight, video feed and goggles. iPhone 8 latest software 11.2.2

Reactions: maven4336
I've just installed
  • (with DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22 on my Samsung Galaxy S6)
...and I STILL get these two errors that I got as soon as I installed the Firmware : v01.04.0100 in November:

A] "error msg": [SYS WARNING - CHECK APP]

B] WARNING: "Vision Sensors - ABNORMAL" - after trying to re-calibrate them, all attempts are unsuccessful.

Has anyone encountered these problems? If so, how do we solve them?

OK, I've sorted out both my issues...

I've also taken it up for a short 5min flight - all seems to be OK so far... ;-)

Reactions: mavin and siagung
Overview
  • Date : 2018.1.11
  • DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.22
  • DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22

What’s New?
  • Pano photos are able to be viewed through the DJI Goggles.
  • Optimized the startup music for Mavic Pro Platinum.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
  • Added support for playing local videos.
  • Added support for viewing local Pano photos.
  • Added support for downloading and viewing Pano photos from Mavic Pro.
Wow!
New start up music.... And support for DJI goggles! Whee (sarcasm)
Then forces you to the latest un-usable 4.1.22 version of the GO-4 app!!

That would be a no from me.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
(over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem.

Likewise. I don't get it either. I've always upgraded and have 164 flights and the only issue I've had is I needed to re-calibrate the VPS system after one upgrade, but it went perfectly.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
I just did the upgrade, and everything seems to work ok except the 5-way button and C1/C2 are not responding to commands.

I reset them in the DJI app, but can't get any response from them.

The reset of the controller appears to be acting normally ... RTH / Pause / Sticks ...

I am redoing the update on the controller only ... besides updating the Mavic and doing a factory reset, any other suggestions?

David

Reactions: SMI
I just did the upgrade, and everything seems to work ok except the 5-way button and C1/C2 are not responding to commands.

I reset them in the DJI app, but can't get any response from them.

The reset of the controller appears to be acting normally ... RTH / Pause / Sticks ...

I am redoing the update on the controller only ... besides updating the Mavic and doing a factory reset, any other suggestions?

David

Reinstalling the firmware on the controller seems to have fixed the issue.

Iam on 4.0100 and it still hack limit high
f927ff3550fdd64a9a1c9cd780f96213.jpg
3164e83a1094ceb7c7309caa057d3881.jpg

yes format in camera slot with dji go 4 then put that formatted card inside your mavic so you need to open your top section of your mavic
YES I running 4.200 with 305 306 from .700 nov build alpine white same as my mavic pro no errors
I would flash 700 twice then firmware of your chose leaving out 305 and 306 and 905

Opened up my MPP, took out my internal sdcard, used DJI GO to format the card, installed back, dumldore to 03.0700 from 04.0000, dumldore to modded 04.0000(305, 306, 905 removed).

Didnt edit parameters. Flew without error in normal mode, however, when switched to sport mode, same error again, MOTOR CURRENT ERROR.

Where did I go wrong? Anyone has success with MPP flashed with mixed firmwares, 03.0700 + 04.0000?

Updated my MMP, Remote and Goggles the other night. Flew out today 5000 feet and a total distance of 20K feet. No issues with flight, video feed and goggles. iPhone 8 latest software 11.2.2
5000feet height? How is that possible with the last update?? thought there was a limit set which cannot be altered anymore?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK