DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

just updated 1h ago, no issues. Perfectly working as before.

They introduced a particular video function that enhanche colors and brightness on the screen, even if you are on D-log mode. on the screen you see the image boosted, when you replay it you see the correct D-log image
Same thing with other color mode (es. truecolor ecc....)

Overview
  • Date : 2018.1.11
  • Firmware : v01.04.0200
  • DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.22
  • DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22

What’s New?
  • Pano photos are able to be viewed through the DJI Goggles.
  • Optimized the startup music for Mavic Pro Platinum.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
  • Added support for playing local videos.
  • Added support for viewing local Pano photos.
  • Added support for downloading and viewing Pano photos from Mavic Pro.

Notes
  • Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
  • Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
  • If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

Any idea whether this .200 has the same anti-rollback lock as the .100?

Just wanted to know whether it is possible to downgrade using the latest dumldore.

Reactions: i-HartMavic1120

Just wanted to know whether it is possible to downgrade using the latest dumldore.
Notes
  • Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.

If it's not yet, it will be - jcase is on it to update DUMLRacer as needed.

Reactions: Neto
Hi all, I've just upgraded to the latest firmware (from 1.04.100) and I wasn't prompted to also upgrade spare batteries, is this normal? This upgrade isn't needed for batteries? Thank you very much

Reactions: Down East Drone
At least you can go back to the previous .100 version:
200fallback.JPG

Updated and did fly around the yard for bit and seemed fine but started raining again so can't
really take it out and check all . Will take it for a run as soon as I can and hope it's soon as I am getting cabin fever not flying . Weather and Flu killing me here in MS :oops:

Reactions: Bender
Done in about 20 minutes on my end. Quick check on settings... quick flight around the neighborhood... all good here! Thumbswayup

Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...

Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...

U r on 04.0200 and what personal parameters that u r able to reset?

Reactions: Bender
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard