DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

After reading this and other discussions about updating, I’m not sure if I should upgrade or not. I have had mp for about a month and have not upgraded since purchase.

Is downgrading easy for people who aren’t great with computers?

And is the DJI assistant the app download on iTunes?

Would be helpful to know what android device you are using, and what version of OS you are running on it. There is a BIG variation of problems with android. But then I would think that you would know that since you have been here for almost a year.

Would love your advice, I am having the same problem, I am having this "aircraft disconnected" during flight on my Samsung S8 (Android 7.0).

DJI GO App v4.1.22
AC 04.0100
RC 04.0100

I have a few booked shoots coming up and it's quite stressful for it to find it's so unreliable. I'll try fly next with the USB cable that came with the charger plugged into the bottom RC port and the USB-C adapter into the phone.

You need to login to your DJI account in GO4
Do I need to login my account every time I fly? Or is it enough to just log in once? I am just asking because you don't have service everywhere and it would be unfortunate to be somewhere in the desert and the drone can't fly because I can't log in.

Do I need to login my account every time I fly? Or is it enough to just log in once? I am just asking because you don't have service everywhere and it would be unfortunate to be somewhere in the desert and the drone can't fly because I can't log in.
You only need to log once when you update DJI Go 4.

DJI APPS.PNG I just did the latest update,and the MP flys fine,BUT yesterday we had a beautiful day and I travled to another town to shoot some video. I was shooting their water tower,and discovered that my POI option was gone in the app?:confused: PS. They did do some tweaks to the camera,as the color and contrast was much better!

Last edited:
Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...

Consider yourself very lucky and forget the notion that problems do not exist. This forums acts as testimony and is full of hundreds if not thousands of posts dating back through over a dozen firmware updates and most people have had problems with one or more updates. Even the most stable updates DJI ever released like .400 and .700 caused problems for some people's Mavics.

This very thread has already had several post about problems. So yes you are just Lucky to have never had a problem.

Rob

Consider yourself very lucky and forget the notion that problems do not exist. This forums acts as testimony and is full of hundreds if not thousands of posts dating back through over a dozen firmware updates and most people have had problems with one or more updates. Even the most stable updates DJI ever released like .400 and .700 caused problems for some people's Mavics.

This very thread has already had several post about problems. So yes you are just Lucky to have never had a problem.

Rob

Good for me then, LOL

Reactions: No1much
Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...
Most people don't post if they have no issues, unless they mention it in a reply. I had a P3S and now MPP and honestly, no issues at all. I read most "issue post" like I do side effects on medication....lol

Reactions: LucVN
Would love your advice, I am having the same problem, I am having this "aircraft disconnected" during flight on my Samsung S8 (Android 7.0).

DJI GO App v4.1.22
AC 04.0100
RC 04.0100

I have a few booked shoots coming up and it's quite stressful for it to find it's so unreliable. I'll try fly next with the USB cable that came with the charger plugged into the bottom RC port and the USB-C adapter into the phone.
Say a S8 not compatible

I can’t get the update? Three times I went through the download using the DJI assistant and each time it failed at 100%
If I try using the DJI GO 4 app it doesn’t find any update available.

Hi guys did the update about 4 days ago now and seems to be very stable have flown every day no glitches

U might try deleting the app from the phone and starting fresh download making shore everything is on and connected

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom