DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lead time for Mavic 2 zoom

jjsmd

Reactions
Has anyone bought a Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI recently? and if so what was your lead time (time to ship)?

I ordered one on 12/8 and as of today it still says "processing". I contacted dji support and they just responded that it is backordered and gave no indication as to when it would be available to ship.

Should I just cancel the order and get it elsewhere or wait it out?

12/8, that's ridiculous.
You are VERY patient.

You've paid for it ?
If so, I would certainly be wanting to know (about 3-1/2 months ago !) why the delay.

If you find them at an authorised DJI dealer / retailer, then yes, just go elsewhere.

Has anyone bought a Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI recently? and if so what was your lead time (time to ship)?

I ordered one on 12/8 and as of today it still says "processing". I contacted dji support and they just responded that it is backordered and gave no indication as to when it would be available to ship.

DJI seems to be very very slow in shipping items. I would suggest DJI Drone Service, especially since you are in NY. They are in northern NJ and if they have it in stock you'll likely have it in 2 days.

12/8, that's ridiculous.
You are VERY patient.

You've paid for it ?
If so, I would certainly be wanting to know (about 3-1/2 months ago !) why the delay.

If you find them at an authorised DJI dealer / retailer, then yes, just go elsewhere.
I think you are reading the date backwards, at least, as the US denotes dates.

More than a year ago, I got mine from in less than 10 days. But if they can't give him an accurate shipping date, he should try buying from another outfit but one that has assured stock.

I think you are reading the date backwards, at least, as the US denotes dates.

DOH ! As one of your countrymen would say ?
You are probably correct of course, that would be it.

About the only time I recall this backwards dating, is when it's an obvious thing like 12/20 (20th Dec).
When you lot eventually go metric, I hope this is rectified, ha ha ;)
If the UK can do it, the USA should manage !!! ?

Reactions: ff22
DOH ! As one of your countrymen would say ?
You are probably correct of course, that would be it.

About the only time I recall this backwards dating, is when it's an obvious thing like 12/20 (20th Dec).
When you lot eventually go metric, I hope this is rectified, ha ha ;)
If the UK can do it, the USA should manage !!! ?
I've been bitten occasionally, too. Manufacturing date on some items will be the, ahem, other way. And as noted, the confusion is real when the day of month is 12 or lower.

As for metric, our Congress in its wisdom (ha!) intervened a number of years ago and stopped any effort at conversion. If I recall, the National Park Service, possibly the Forest Service was chastised after publishing maps in metric values for distance and elevation. I'm pretty good at converting other then temperatures. And traveling to Canada and filling up with gas can be downright frightening as those liters fly by along with money! (g)

In any event, I hope he gets his drone sooner rather than later.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I'm in Liverpool NY and ordered the zoom and pro 2 with the fly more combo with the smart remote and received them In 5/6 days

DJI seems to be very very slow in shipping items. I would suggest DJI Drone Service, especially since you are in NY. They are in northern NJ and if they have it in stock you'll likely have it in 2 days.
i do have stock ordered 200 pcs in july.....they decided to send half last week

M2Z
M2Z w/ Smart Contoller
Also have the Enterprise

use mavicpilots100 for $100 of your order

If you are in the USA, just go to Best Buy. They have them in stock and you'll have the drone when you walk out of the store. Instant gratification.

If you are in the USA, just go to Best Buy. They have them in stock and you'll have the drone when you walk out of the store. Instant gratification.
Yup keep on feeding the BIG Businesses over the small....does wonders for the economy

not saying BBY is bad...just you may find better support and service through a small bushiness which is the heartbeat of our economy.

Attachments

• MAVICPILOTS2019.JPG
    MAVICPILOTS2019.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25

Dude I went to Best Buy for mine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78