DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

learning curve

The Eachine E56 is the spitting image of a Mavic and the other half will never know the difference, I convinced mine.

Edit E58 not 56, the E56 looks like a Spark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
The Eachine E56 is the spitting image of a Mavic and the other half will never know the difference, I convinced mine.
yup worked for me since she saw me browsing higher prices drones,she even made the comment ''im glad you came to your senses and didn't waste alot of money'',duh

I really appreciate you click-click-click as it prevents me from even making one 'click' due to the product now being out of stock! Saves me a lot of money:)!
-CF

Yup, it's good either way: you buy it and save money, or don't buy it and save money. Both ways you'll feel happy. :D

Wow. That was a bargain price you got.

I told my wife the MPP costed me $350.

I feel like I paid $100 bucks more than you did. I hope my wife doesn't find out you got yours cheaper.
lol,even seeing it in print puckers ones butthole

Wow. That was a bargain price you got.

I told my wife the MPP costed me $350.

I feel like I paid $100 bucks more than you did. I hope my wife doesn't find out you got yours cheaper.

Jeez, guys, where do you find these prices???

This is what I paid for mine... no wonder I'm divorced. :D

2700265324_f7b904c780.jpg

About that learning curve. Unfortunately everything about the Mavic changes with their monthly updates. The only real way to learn is just get out there and do it.

Why oh why...

I couldn't find any additional accessory to buy so I bought another battery [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Why does Amazon make it so easy to buy stuff [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Worst part... I'm still hella broke!

just got the dji app on my new phone,no MP connected and just what very little i can access shows me its gonna be one heck of a learning curve
im not one to jump in feet first but all i can say is winter is here so i got plenty of time to hit the ''books'' and seems this forum will be a great help
thx guys
Don't forget another resource- You Tube. Lots of stuff there.

I just tell my wife, "Dear, would you rather I be hanging out at bars, drinking all day, coming home late, or here, with you, occasionally going outside and enjoying the flying of my new drone?" It worked a bit but then she reminded me that I don't drink or hang out at bars anyway. Sounded good at first. She actually enjoys seeing me have fun with it. I'm retired so needed this hobby. Great for checking on the cows, other gates in other pastures, etc. She even tells me I need to go look at something on the property. All is well.

Reactions: wytnyt
I'm retired so needed this hobby..
this is precisely why i got the MP,i sold my classic car and needed a hobby,now just have to wait till winter passes to fully enjoy using.

There's a cure: DJI running out of stock.
Nah not for me... Then I'll just start scouting eBay, Craigslist etc

The only cure for this disease is... Hmmm... Having a new child or something that'll take all your time and money! Lol

So yeah... Go have a new kid if you want to get out of this viscious circle

Nah not for me... Then I'll just start scouting eBay, Craigslist etc

The only cure for this disease is... Hmmm... Having a new child or something that'll take all your time and money! Lol

So yeah... Go have a new kid if you want to get out of this viscious circle

Better twins then!!!! Just to make sure!!!
;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu