DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lenovo monitor?

Davothefirst

Reactions
I will buy a Mavic Mini if my Lenovo Tab4 8 works with it. It has Android 7.1.1 with 2gb of ram. It uses a micro USB.

Has anyone used this tablet with the Mini?

We have been using the Lenovo Tab 4 for almost a year flying the Mavic-Air, love-it!. Recently purchased the Mavic-Min and we are attempting to down-load the DJI Fly software, key word is "attempting". It appears that the software is not written to support android operating cell phones and tablets. Looking for comments from all readers with same problem.

We have been using the Lenovo Tab 4 for almost a year flying the Mavic-Air, love-it!. Recently purchased the Mavic-Min and we are attempting to down-load the DJI Fly software, key word is "attempting". It appears that the software is not written to support android operating cell phones and tablets. Looking for comments from all readers with same problem.

The Fly app downloads, installs and runs fine on both my Lenovo Tab4's as I stated above, and I also have the fly app happily running on a Huawei and a Xiaomi Android mobile phones, so I would feel that the problems you are having lay with yourself.

Play wants to see 4GB RAM installed before it will present the Fly app. However the APK can be downloaded from DJI and many have had success running it on devices with only 2GB installed.
Of course performance depends on how much RAM is left for Fly app to use.

Reactions: mullern88
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya