DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

A little over 15 flights and all good! I flew the Phantom 2 for a couple years and loved it. I can't begin to tell you how great it is to not have to go through the set up each time of GoPro, Monitor, Antennas, Props and so on. Tons of great features on the Mavic and I plan on sharing some videos online soon. Still looking for an App that allows you to record on the Iphone flight data and view- open for suggestions if anyone has used one.

Also a couple days ago here in SoCal we had some crazy Santa Ana winds ranging from 18-35 - I put Mavic up for a few minutes and was very impressed on how well it did not only flying but the gimbal kept the shots extremely steady.

Two weeks of flying and no issues. Pre-flight check every time.

Mavic - North Bay, CA

The only problem that I had with my Mavic was getting it in the first place. I've flown it almost every day since without any issue.

With all the issues I'm reading on the forums. Lets hear from the ones with no issues and how many flights you have in. Thanks
First Drone. 7 hr 21 min total flight time. 65 flights. One drop in GPS in the wind over the ocean only 20 feet from me. That caused a small scare but just made me fly it back till it gained signal again. I also just had a problem with the front facing VPS not wanting to let the Mavic move forward due to sun glare. I will post a video highlighting that problem soon. This thing is an amazing piece of tech.

Reactions: TahoeTurner
First Drone. 7 hr 21 min total flight time. 65 flights. One drop in GPS in the wind over the ocean only 20 feet from me. That caused a small scare but just made me fly it back till it gained signal again. I also just had a problem with the front facing VPS not wanting to let the Mavic move forward due to sun glare. I will post a video highlighting that problem soon. This thing is an amazing piece of tech.
That sun glare is sometimes affecting my videos and i can see the props shadow in them. Of course when i change position or tilt the cam it goes away but it would be nice to get rid of it for good with some lense filter or something. I love the Mavic and like i said earlier so far no issues. Just love it i take it even at work with me lol

Owned Phantom 3 = Love it!
Owned Yuneec Typhoon H = Nightmare!

Mavic Pro = Love it, the best drone to date!

I've flown it 4 times now and I've had zero issues in flight. The only issue I've seen is that I had some trouble getting the stick calibration to work under the android version of DJI GO 4, but I've transisitioned to using my iPad Retina Mini and it's been solid so far.

No problems with mine... 3 hours in various environment...

First 30 flights. Perfect in every mode tested. Drone Deploy flawless for mapping as well.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Not as much as a hiccup. Things amazing, picture is sharper than my P3p for certain.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

20 days now and been flying it almost every day with go 3 and go 4 now and litchi for missions...
No problems at all!
Same performance overall than the phantom 4 which instill have but at a very small package!
People are amazed at how small the mavic is and don't believe that it is the same and better than the p4!
By far the best drone available so far!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

About 10 flights. No issues. Using go ap and litchi ap Also had Inspire 1 for 2 years and absolutely no issues.

6 flights, about 2 hours total in 20mph winds every time. The lowest wind rating ive ever flown was 16mph. Mavic held steady as a rock and its performance continues to impress me every flight.

No issues whatsoever very pleased its an amazing machine and tried the DJIGO 4 app too no problems there. I just had 3 warnings though that i think are just glitches if someone knows what they are. One of them i saw a thread about but did not end up anywhere. 1 was the "gimbal overload"
message when there was no issue with the gimbal nor an obstruction, bird was on a flat surface motors off and then went away after leaving and re-entering the app and the 2nd i saw 2 times "mobile device GPS error" it comes for like 5 secs and disappears but had no issue when it appeared and the bird was stable.
"

[emoji52] sorry, nice user name

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

5726d228f479a5f1bdf830179657bd4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member