DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

Not a single issue with my current Mavic pro ... I always update both drone and Crystalsky.

Only issue I ever had in 20 months and over 300 flights was the weather. Best bird ever.

133 flights, 13 plus hours, 48 miles, only one video disconnect about 25 feet from me, otherwise flawless

With all the issues I'm reading on the forums. Lets hear from the ones with no issues and how many flights you have in. Thanks

Had mine 12 months all working fine with Litchi and the Go4 apps.

Been flying mavic for two months regularly early day disconnects, now after firmware updates no problems

Zero problem... God bless my mavic always...its only with one drone, from june 17 until now Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-10-33-052_dji.go.v4xz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly
I have had no problems with mine I find it intuitive very reliable - personally I think it could go down as an iconic drone, a legend and people will talk about it in centuries to come but alas I won't see my prophecy come to fruition.

A couple of batteries a week for the last six months. Any glitches have been pilot error, learning the technology feature by feature. Only annoyance is occasionally thinking the Golden Hour sun is an obstacle. I absolutely love my MP.

Ive has a few minor issues (occasional disconnects). I really cant complain...it’s a great drone and I’m loving every minute of it. So while I can’t say “No issues”, I have had no second thoughts or regrets about my purchase.

No problems. Collision avoidance works particularly well for me.

over 10 times and places from toronto ca to hawaii us without any issue. love this little guy.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk