DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

Over 40 hours with my MP1 not a bit of bother!

No issues here.. Had my mavic for one year.. Took her out of about 14500 yesterday on the other side of a mountain.. Finally disconnected from rc. She can purring back like a cat.. Love my mp. I have a drone group and some of the guys have the 260.00 titan atlas antenna system with a range booster.. They can't touch the distance that I get on a 50.00 China made circular polarized antenna..
Can we see said "chinese circular polarized antenna"
....cR

I have had my Mavic since December 2016 I have flown over 350 miles with no real issues at all. I have had one pilot issue in this time but I am in denial so don't like to talk about it .....

I have had my Mavic since December 2016 I have flown over 350 miles with no real issues at all. I have had one pilot issue in this time but I am in denial so don't like to talk about it .....
.i get that
First rule about (Mavic) flight club
...you don't talk about flight club.!
But you have to share ....it fun......
Well maybe not so much for you
..... but fun for the rest of us
How else you going to learn.
.........We we going to learn
about how smart our birds are when as operators let our guard down
I know Mavic is just a piece of hardware
But I think I sometimes don't want to let Mavic down when I fly outside my abilities
.......cR

Not many here will admit something like that... That's me I just put it out there
A "learning experience "
......cR

No issues here.. Had my mavic for one year.. Took her out of about 14500 yesterday on the other side of a mountain.. Finally disconnected from rc. She can purring back like a cat.. Love my mp. I have a drone group and some of the guys have the 260.00 titan atlas antenna system with a range booster.. They can't touch the distance that I get on a 50.00 China made circular polarized antenna..

What antenna do you have?

I have my mavic pro since February 2017 never crashed never a problem software related , on 2017 only one software crash on android device ( Samsung S7). Today am on .700 framework . I tried new software never have a problem ,running now iPad mini 4 as dedicated device and zero problems

52 flights, 12 hours, 0 issues!

Same here 40+ flights- no dramas, works like it should. Lost connection once and it RTH as programed. Amazing piece of flying plastic ♡.

A year in use and no problems. Not sure if it is related but I never has updated the original .400 FW and never re calibrate compass after initial good one. Always perform a good before flight check up and did not take unnecessary risk. Well, any risk...

I've had mine for 16 months. Last 8 months, everything is ok, flown dozens of flights. BUT, I did have to return my Mavic to DJI FOUR times, before I had no problems with it. It is a extremely pleasant aircraft to operate, I love the design, the folding arms are great. But it seems maybe DJI might be lax on quality control. But for right now, mine is flying fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1