DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets see how many pre orders have been cancelled. Go!

Just freed up spots at Amazon and B&H. Newegg is next, but thats a PITA. Maybe it'll ship :)

**** this is amazing. I love the responses. I just got mine from the Apple Store in Deer Park IL. I have 6 Apple stores within an hour drive of me and I went online to Apple and ordered and selected in store pick up. I had it 10 days later. I would suggest that route. I know it says like Feb 1st but that's for ship to home. Pick ship to store. It worked for me

That system seems to work. Order online from Apple for local store delivery. I ordered 11/24 for a 1/31 delivery in store. within 2 weeks that date moved to 12/12 and that is up on isolated ol' Canada !

Cancelled one from Amazon/Koozam due to constant cancellation threats from Amazon, and reordered from DJI direct. Almost two months now... still crickets.

Last edited:
**** that's a ton of cancelled pre orders! That should jump a lot of people up in line. Have fun flying all

It seems that many people have been lucky enough to have received their Mavics. I feel though that in the circumstances where the Mavic is vrtually unavailable, like here in the UK, I along with thousands of others around the world have been patient with DJI to the point of supplication.

If the GoPro Karma had been a success instead of the abject failure it turned out to besupply , this **** up of

Cancelled my 11/26 Gamestop order for 2 flyless (taxes+shipping). Still open on 11/24 Amazon, 12/8 Newegg and 12/9 Apple. Hope one shows up in time for xmas.

Canned my preorder because I got one off the shelf at LHS almost 2 weeks ago. Store I had preordered through still hasn't got any in at all

Hi BB, Where is LHS ?

Thanks BB, will keep that one in mind

Screw this . mine is being cancelled now, placed order from DJI in Oct, im in Australia, DJI take 10 days to respond and its just the same **** over and over, so basically no information that means anything. if they cant be honest they dont deserve my money no matter how good a product is supposed to be.

Cancelled one from innovative UAS after waiting 2 months.
I acquired a combo from Built drones and delivered 2 days later....

Cancelled my Amazon order, as no sign of delivery. Too wet windy and cold to fly anyway. Will wait a few months to get one.

I still have mine on order but I will never ever again in my life pre order from DJI or any other company.

Reactions: bsshog40
Canceled 1 from dji and 1 from Amazon. Ordered one from best buy last night and it should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I feel sort of bad about this...I had an order in through Amazon prime which was supposed to ship by 1/15. Through this site I heard people saying Amazon was missing their ship dates and not delivering.

...I heard Newegg was shipping much faster and actually had them in stock in the US, and I ordered from there and cancelled my amazon order. Now it seems like Newegg is slowing down drastically. I'm really hoping that the Newegg order goes through either by the end of this week, or early next week.

I am so tempted though to put in an order at Bestbuy.

Really though, the Newegg order isn't supposed to ship until 1/5, so I guess I'm just getting greedy at this point. I should practice patience, though I am getting fed up with hearing about all the people who ordered today and are picking it up right now! Or the people who got 10 and are having trouble selling them on ebay for $1500. In all reality, its winter and I can afford to wait.

DB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR